Owner: Elaine Wood

Person in charge: Elaine Wood (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Lancashire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 16 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Grey Gables: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.2 for Grey Gables) is based on 2 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Grey Gables

Grey Gables is a small residential home which cares for people with Alzheimer's. Both my parents live in Morecambe and as I live in Fareham, Hampshire, it is of great concern that both are happy and safe. My Mum has been a resident of Grey Gables for the past couple of years and I am pleased to say that she is content and happy in her home. The Staff are caring, thoughtful and hardworking, surpassing their job description. They have given me peace of mind as they not only care for my Mum but also look out for my Dad, giving him support by keeping him informed and also showing care for this health and wellbeing. I visit Mum's home as often as I am able and I am always given a warm welcome. I highly recommend Grey Gables, a "home from home". Thank you and my very best wishes to all the staff.

Grey Gables

This is a small residential care home (15 residents). it provides me with peace of mind by looking after my wife, who has Alzheimer's. The first symptoms began about 9 years ago and for the past two and a half years she has been here. The standard of care is excellent and this is true for all residents. They are told that this is their home, they can go to bed when they want and get up when they want. The staff are really loving and caring to everyone. They also keep an eye on the relatives.

Submit a Review for Grey Gables

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Grey Gables

There are no jobs posted yet for Grey Gables

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Grey Gables