Fees Advice From Saga
Care Home Advice

Owner: Holden Grange Care Group

Person in charge: Belinda Cook (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 30 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £505 – £540 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £455 – £480

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Grange Court: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Grange Court

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Grange Court

The user 'Recommendation Score' (7.7 for Grange Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Grange Court on Thursday 17 October 2013 by Kathleen G (Daughter of resident)

Highly recommended for care, I am very satisfied with this home.

Review of Grange Court on Wednesday 4 September 2013 by Hazel W (Daughter of resident)

Friendly staff who treat the service users and visitors with dignity. There is a homely atmosphere, and good entertainment each month. There are also interesting activities each afternoon for the service users.

Review of Grange Court on Thursday 31 May 2012 by Lynn Brassington (Daughter of resident)

What a lovely place. My late mum was there and the care and love she received was perfect. Mum had dementia, and it broke my heart having to make the decision for her to go into care. Mum had been very independent and I know it was hard for her at first, but she was made to feel at home. I live only a few minutes away from Grange court so I visited mum nearly every day. When I arrived she always looked nice and was smiling. There is lots of laughter and entertainment for the residents, and us families are made welcome too. The food is lovely, I have had many a meal with mum and could never fault it. I still pop in to see everyone and always feel welcome. If I need caring for in my later years I hope I can go to Grange court. Full marks.

Submit a Recommendation for Grange Court

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Grange Court and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Grange Court

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Grange Court

Other Care Homes located nearby to Grange Court

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page