Owner: Horton Housing Association

Person in charge: Jayne Higgins (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned , 10 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Substance Misuse

Specialist Care Categories: Drug Dependence (past or present)

Admission Information: Male only.

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £627

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Oak Mount Hostel: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Oak Mount Hostel

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Oak Mount Hostel

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.3 for Oak Mount Hostel) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Oak Mount Hostel on Friday 30 November 2012 by Sidney Scandrett (My son mark scandrett is a resident)

I went to see my son. All the staff are friendly. v clean bedrooms very nice this could be a chance to turn my son's life about I feel a lot better for my son's health and welfare. well done to all the staff. I feared for his health and safety had he not got this chance.

Submit a Recommendation for Oak Mount Hostel

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Oak Mount Hostel and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Oak Mount Hostel

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Oak Mount Hostel

Other Care Homes located nearby to Oak Mount Hostel

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page