Regent Hotel

11 North Marine Drive, Bridlington YO15 2LT

Group: Sandylane Ltd

Person in charge: Elaine Maynell (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: East Riding of Yorkshire Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 27 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Stroke

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £400 – £500

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Regent Hotel: click here

4.6 Regent Hotel has a Review Score of 4.6 (4.583)

The Review Score of 4.6 (maximum of 10) for Regent Hotel is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.6 out of 5 from 2 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Regent Hotel in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 0 out of 5 from 0 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.583 for Regent Hotel is calculated as follows: ( (14 Excellents x 5) + (10 Goods x 4) ) ÷ 24 Ratings = 4.583

2. 1 point is available for reaching a target number of Positive Reviews based on 20% of the number of registered beds. If the target is partially reached then that proportion of 1 point is given. eg a Care Home with 50 registered beds has a target of 10 Positive Reviews, if it has 10 or more Positive Reviews it will receive 1 point, if it has 7 reviews will receive 0.7 points.

The 0 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Regent Hotel is based on 0 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

1. 0 = -0.25

2. Target of 5.4 positive Reviews (27 registered beds ÷ 5). 0 Reviews ÷ 5.4 Target = 0

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Regent Hotel?

Reviewer Connection to Regent Hotel

I was greeted at the door by the manager who was extremely welcoming and friendly. My first impression was how clean and cosy the home was. The residents were well taken care of while I was there and a member of staff was always on hand to deal with needs or queries. The rooms were homely and this atmosphere was present throughout the home. I was incredibly impressed with the services provided and would highly recommend the Regent Hotel to others.

How likely would you be to recommend Regent Hotel? Extremely Likely

Edith Parkin, Director at Regent Hotel responded to this review on 04 Jan 2016:

Thank you for your comments about The Regent which I will pass on to our manager and staff. We do our best to look after all our residents and we want to make their stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as it can possibly be.

I am so happy with the care given at the Regent Hotel, I don't know where to begin!! The Manager is excellent - she has made my mom's transfer from Sheffield as stress free as possible. Her staff are absolutely amazing! The care given, anticipating my mom's needs, and communication and respect shown to her is beyond reproach. The staff are always with the residents, if they are not busy they are socialising with them in the lounge. This is always a difficult decision to make, placing a loved family member into the care of others. I am just thankful that I loved this place on my first visit, and that my instincts were right. And that a room was available, of course!!!
Well done to all the staff- you have created a very special home for my mom and others! Thank you x

How likely would you be to recommend Regent Hotel? Extremely Likely

Edith Parkin, Director at Regent Hotel responded to this review on 15 Dec 2015:

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to say such lovely things about The Regent. Your mum has fitted in really well and we love having her as a resident. I will certainly pass on your comments to all our staff, who work tirelessly to ensure that our residents have a happy and fulfilling time with us.

Submit a Review for Regent Hotel

Please avoid using names and enter a minimum of 200 and maximum of 1,000 characters - Currently 0 characters.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Regent Hotel

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Regent Hotel