Hamshaw Court, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Hamshaw Court
Hamshaw Court

Hamshaw Court is one of the latest additions to Minster Care, registered for forty-five adults and offering modern and personalised care within a comfortable living environment.

Part of the Minster Care group portfolio, the home is committed to maximising the home's potential for good physical, mental and emotional health, providing compassionate care from a team of properly trained staff.

Group: Minster Care Group

Person in charge: Emma Jackson (Registered Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Kingston upon Hull City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 45 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Detention Under Mental Health Act • Mental Health Condition • No Medical Intervention • Old Age • Physical Disability

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Admission Information: Ages from 60 to 110.

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £396 – £525

Facilities & Services: Sheltered Housing • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Hamshaw Court: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Hamshaw Court

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Hamshaw Court

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.4 for Hamshaw Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Hamshaw Court

Hamshaw Court is good in every way, we all have good and bad days. I like the staff and get along with them all. Sometimes, I may become irritable due to my health problems but the staff are understanding.

Submitted by Keith W (Resident / Service User) on Tuesday 31 March 2015.

Review of Hamshaw Court

I am independent with care but I know if I need help I just have to ask, the same for my partner in the home. I really love my flat and feel mine is the best! I am happy at Hamshaw it has its ups and downs. I would like to go home one day but for now I am settled.

Submitted by Albert A (Resident / Service User) on Monday 30 March 2015.

Review of Hamshaw Court

I like Hamshaw Court, it's very satisfactory for what I need and it's good that it's near the main shops and is handily located for easy access for all my needs. The food is very good, the fish and chips are nice.

Submitted by Henry Jones (Resident / Service User) on Monday 30 March 2015.

Review of Hamshaw Court

I like the activities that are available, I like that I'm not stuck in my flat on my own all day. I like that we have a tuck trolley and I have access to my money when I need it.

Submitted by Christine S (Resident / Service User) on Monday 30 March 2015.

Review of Hamshaw Court

The staff treat me really well and I can have a laugh and a joke with them - it keeps the world going. I like that I have a flat and not just a room and that I can have my friends over. I always have someone to talk to here and I like to have a smoke in the Garden it is nice.

Submitted by David M (Resident / Service User) on Monday 30 March 2015. Review relates to March 2015.

Review of Hamshaw Court

Since the new manager took over at Hamshaw Court we couldn't be happier, there has been so many changes and for the better. My mum is very well looked after and we as a family would definitely recommend Hamshaw Court. Now with a whole new team we feel we can talk to them and go to any of them with any issues or concerns.

How likely would you be to recommend Hamshaw Court? Extremely likely

Submitted by Mel (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Sunday 29 March 2015. Review relates to March 2015.

Submit a Recommendation for Hamshaw Court

There are no jobs posted yet for Hamshaw Court

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Hamshaw Court