Owner: A Williams, Mrs C L Buckle and Mrs A J Green

Person in charge: A J Green (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: North Yorkshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 35 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Detention Under Mental Health Act • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Hilltop Manor: click here

The user 'Review Score' (7.8 for Hilltop Manor) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Hilltop Manor

Mum has been living at Hilltop Manor since September 2012, when we could no longer look after her at home. She had been living within my family for a year prior to her moving to Hilltop and I was dreading the move. Alison and the team were wonderful, helping me and my family to adjust to mum being with them, and supporting the family as much as mum with the move. Mum really struggled in the first 6 months to adjust to being in a new home. The team at Hilltop were wonderful at helping her to adjust, making her feel wanted and valued and giving her small jobs to do to keep her busy. They are well trained to support people with Alzheimer's, which is clear from the outset in the way the speak and handle each person individually - showing the level of care you would wish for a loved one. It hasn't been easy and mum still has her ups and downs with her illness but at each stage the team at Hilltop have helped and support mum and our family to deal with whatever the situation is in the best possible way. HIlltop is not the most luxurious - but is clean and well maintained. However, Hilltop has what really matters - staff that really care about each resident as if they were their own family and the peace of mind this gives me and my family outweighs any posh furnishings. I wouldn't want my mum to be anywhere else and can only be thankful to have found such a caring place for her to live. I would recommend you go to Hilltop and look not at the outside but the people inside… the friendliness of the staff and the contentment of the people who live there. its not a care home - its just home for my mum and her mates that live there…

How likely would you be to recommend Hilltop Manor? Extremely likely

Submit a Review for Hilltop Manor

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Hilltop Manor

There are no jobs posted yet for Hilltop Manor

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Hilltop Manor