Fees Advice From Saga
Care Home Advice

Tel: 0191 534 2676

Owner: The Village Care Home Ltd

Person in charge: Tracey McCully (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Sunderland City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 40 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability

Admission Information: Assessed before admission - Depending on care needs.

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £407 – £422

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on The Village Care Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by The Village Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for The Village Care Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.2 for The Village Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of The Village Care Home on Tuesday 8 May 2012 by Julie Cantes (Grandaughter of resident)

My nana came to village care home from hospital as she was not able to return home due to the fact she was very confused. The girls there were lovely they wore casual black and white clothes so they looked very relaxed and made me feel relaxed. The home is a beautiful building very bright and you can hear the birds singing I went to see Nana's room it was basic but lovely it had a lovely chair, wardrobe and table and a very clean own bathroom, lots of space and we were able to take bits in. My nana has a lot of photos. When we put them up they were very cluttered, the home was very kind and brought a lovely table in that we could put them on without them being cluttered, we didn't need to ask for this. The dinner looked lovely and smelt beautiful they made sure my nana came out of her room to sit in the lovely bright sitting room with the television it also has a lovely balcony to look out of where the birds come and have some seeds and it has a beautiful green outlook. I'd like to thank village care home for their help for my nana and also putting my mam and family at ease and able to sleep at night. THANK YOU.

Submit a Recommendation for The Village Care Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of The Village Care Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for The Village Care Home

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at The Village Care Home

Other Care Homes located nearby to The Village Care Home

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page