Owner: Mrs M Murray

Person in charge: Marie Murray (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Durham County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 21 residents

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £498 , Personal Care Shared (per person) from £498

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Beamish Residential Home: click here

The user Review Score of 8.1 for Beamish Residential Home is based on 1 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 8.112 is made up of 4.917 Points relating to the ratings and 3.195 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

My grandmother received care at Beamish Care Home and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is one of a few smaller care homes in the area therefore I found they could provide truly person centred care.

The staff offer an excellent standard of individual care to each resident and the people living at Beamish are just that 'people' not a number as it often seems in so many of the larger care homes.

It is a very challenging time choosing a care home and leaving your loved ones in the care of others however over the time I've been involved with Beamish I have never had any cause for concern. The staff are kind, caring and approachable, they were not only caring towards my grandma they extended their kindness and compassion to me and my family.

The environment is ideal as it is very homely which I think helped my grandma when moving from her own home into a care home.

Beamish provided care to my grandma until the end of her life and they responded to her changing needs over the three years she lived there. As a family we spent a lot of time in Beamish visiting and caring for my grandma but when we couldn't be there we had no worries about leaving her in the care of her 'Beamish family' who cared for her so well at the time she needed it most.

My family and I will be forever grateful to all at Beamish both staff and residents who made my Grandmas life comfortable and happy while she was there.

If you are considering options for residential care for a loved one I hope this has provided you with useful information about the care provided at Beamish and has helped a little at a difficult time.

Submit a Review for Beamish Residential Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Beamish Residential Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Beamish Residential Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Beamish Residential Home