Group: Ideal Care (North) Ltd

Person in charge: Virginia Lowery (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Durham County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 62 residents

Admission Information: Statement of purpose, brochure, service user guide.

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £437 – £458

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on St Aidan Lodge: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.5 for St Aidan Lodge) is based on 4 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

St Aidan Lodge

I would highly recommend St Aiden Lodge care home, it is very welcoming the home is very well equipped with spacious rooms and beautifully decorated the staff and management are very friendly and helpful and managed to a high standard. The care that's been given to my mother has been outstanding and all her needs have been met I myself have had a great support and have no hesitation in recommending this home.

St Aidan Lodge

St Aidans is a true caring home, the staff are all friendly from the cleaning staff to the top management. My mam lived there for 3 happy years, the place itself is kept clean and tidy and feels like home for the residents. Mam suffered with dementia/alzhemiers, the staff gave mam a great quality of life, they were attentive, encouraged her to do things for herself when she was still able. They have a great team who encourage and support residents. Please be rest assured if you are looking for a caring and loving homely environment, you couldn't choose a better place, every time I left mam after visiting her I felt rest assured she was totally cared for and in a safe environment where she was treated with help, support and love. The staff at St. Aidan's are true carers and my family and I can't thank them enough for everything they did for my mam.

How likely would you be to recommend St Aidan Lodge? Extremely likely

St Aidan Lodge

The help and care St Aidan Lodge have given us and my Grandmother from the first phone call to becoming a resident has been exceptional. The staff have been very keen to ensure we know that this is now her home and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are very nice, light, bright and comfortable with an ensuite toilet and basin. The food is delicious and there is a great variety and choice. Activities are held daily and are fun and stimulating. I would highly recommend this care home to anyone.

How likely would you be to recommend St Aidan Lodge? Extremely likely

St Aidan Lodge

Reluctantly my mother was persuaded to go to St Aidans for the week for respite care. After this time she realised that actually, that was where she really wanted to stay. It was a great choice. It gave her company, care, safety and love. Sadly my mother passed away on the 31st of Jan, but she died in the best place - in her own bed, in her own room. I was away at the time and couldn't get back in time. Fortunately my three daughters and two of my brothers were there for about 36 hours; the staff at St Aidans couldn't do enough for them, very attentive while still being sensitive. They were made to feel very comfortable. A great home.

Submit a Review for St Aidan Lodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for St Aidan Lodge

There are no jobs posted yet for St Aidan Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at St Aidan Lodge