Owner: Mrs M Snook

Person in charge: Andrew Snook (Registered Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Conwy County Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 35 residents

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Welsh

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £540 – £600

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest Care & Social Services Inspectorate* Report on Woodside Grange : click here

* Care & Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Wales.

The user 'Review Score' (8.9 for Woodside Grange) is based on 7 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Woodside Grange

I was very pleased to find such a caring home for my mother. I can only visit irregularly but when I do the staff are consistent, friendly, welcoming and appropriate. They work hard to provide a comfortable, safe environment for all the residents. I highly recommend Woodside Grange for your family members.

Woodside Grange

My mother was resident in Woodside Grange from Sept 2011 until her death in Jan 2014. Throughout that time she was cared for by what appeared to be a very stable group of people, who knew all the residents and treated the as individuals. My mother was treated with great dignity and kindness right to the end.

Woodside Grange

Staff are consistently friendly and welcoming. They have an extremely difficult job working with residents affected by dementia and the behavioural issues are often challenging. During my visits to the care home I have witnessed many incidents which are always dealt with in a professional manner.

Woodside Grange

I have always found the staff caring, willing to listen to any problems and sort them out. The food is good and plentiful. The home is very clean and comfortable. They organise many events for the residents who wish to take part. I personally am more than satisfied.

Woodside Grange

I visit the home weekly, and I am always impressed with the friendliness, high professionalism, and very caring and respectful attitude of all staff to the EMI residents. The atmosphere is homely and loving, and there are good activities - the highest level of care is given to each resident, who are all well known and loved by the carers.

Woodside Grange

I am very happy with the care and support my sister and also myself have received. It is always pleasant to visit and my husband, son and daughter-in-law also enjoy the atmosphere when visiting. At all times I am able to leave with peace of mind that my sister is safe.

Woodside Grange

My mother has been at Woodside Grange for over 2 years now; I was first attracted to it because it has a 'care' side and an 'EMI' side. My mother started in 'care' and is now in 'EMI' due to her worsening dementia. The place is warm, well equipped, and the food is good. Most importantly, the staff are caring and appropriately trained. I would not hesitate to recommend it , and I feel that my mother could not have better care.

Submit a Review for Woodside Grange

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Woodside Grange

There are no jobs posted yet for Woodside Grange

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Woodside Grange