Rhoslan Residential Care Home

52/56 Everard Road, Rhos-on-Sea, Colwyn Bay LL28 4HA

Rhoslan Residential Care Home, Colwyn Bay, Conwy

Rhoslan is an adapted property set in a quiet community within walking distance to the desirable village of Rhos-on-Sea which sits on the beautiful North West Wales coastline.

The home offers comfortable and homely environment where qualified staff are on hand 24/7 to provide support to individual tailored care as required.

There are no visiting restrictions and residents are free come and go as they wish, activities and outings can be arranged with the individual as desired.

Group: Rosewood Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Gwyneth Conway (Registered Homes Manager.)

Local Authority / Social Services: Conwy County Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 33 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present)

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Welsh

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest Care & Social Services Inspectorate* Report on Rhoslan Residential Care Home: click here

* Care & Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Wales.

9.7 Rhoslan Residential Care Home has a Review Score of 9.7 (9.658)

The Review Score of 9.7 (maximum of 10) for Rhoslan Residential Care Home is based on 14 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.658 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.81 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.848 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 9.658 for Rhoslan Residential Care Home is based on 14 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.81 for Rhoslan Residential Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (138 Excellents x 5) + (28 Goods x 4) + (2 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 168 Ratings = 4.81

The Quantity Score of 4.848 for Rhoslan Residential Care Home is calculated as follows:

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Rhoslan Residential Care Home?

Reviewer Connection to Rhoslan Residential Care Home

The Overall Average of all the Ratings in the following

14 Reviews is 4.8 out of 5

My sister has settled well into Rhoslan. The staff made her very welcome and spent time with her to support and reassure her on admission. I have always found the staff to be positive, pleasant and helpful at all times. They are always ready to listen to both my sister and myself if we have any questions.

The food and cleanliness of the home are excellent. My sister really enjoys her varied and tasty meals. The activity programme the residents have is also excellent. The manager is always at hand to help.

How likely would you be to recommend Rhoslan Residential Care Home? Extremely Likely

I moved to Rhoslan Residential in May 2016. I lived in a support placement before. The staff have made me feel very welcome. The food is very good here. I enjoy the activities.

I came to Rhoslan Residential Care Home for a two-week respite and have settled her. The staff are professional and friendly nothing is too much trouble for them. I have decided to stay here permanently.

I really enjoy residing at Rhoslan Residential Care Home, the staff are very friendly and helpful. I enjoy the day to day activities in the home and in particular the summer garden fete they put on for us. I would recommend the home to anyone needing care. I also really enjoy the meals.

I have been a resident at Rhoslan Residential Care Home for two years. I came here when I was very poorly, thanks to the staff I have moved back to the community to live. The staff have helped me to get back on my feet, I now live in a shared accomodation and that is thanks to the staff at Rhoslan Residential Care Home.

Very pleased with everything, all the staff have been very good to me and I'm really happy here, I really enjoyed the summer fete arranged for us all. I would highly recommend the home and I would come again myself.

I have lived here for four years. The staff will go out of their way for you. I have a son who is ill and they arranged transport for me and a member of staff came with me on their day off. I have settled here as class it as my home.

How likely would you be to recommend Rhoslan Residential Care Home? Likely

Lived here for 3 years, have settled. Staff are very caring. Nothing is too much trouble. I have all my family pictures on my wall. Very homely. I am very happy here.

I moved here 3 years ago for respite. Have been here since, settled made it my home.

Caring and friendly staff, excellent food.

How likely would you be to recommend Rhoslan Residential Care Home? Likely

I find Rhoslan very good, friendly with good food.

I moved in 2014 at Christmas. I was living at home on my own, came into Rhoslan for company over Christmas period and have stayed here since.

I have lived her for over three years and have settled in very well. I feel supported by the staff and can approach them over anything. The food provided is very good and will be served any time of the day if I am hungry.

I moved in December 2015, for respite care. I have settled in very well and have made it a permanent home. Staff are very friendly and will go out of their way for you.

Submit a Review for Rhoslan Residential Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Rhoslan Residential Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Rhoslan Residential Care Home