Tel: 029 2071 0044

Owner: Llangoedmor Properties Ltd

Person in charge: Alison Aplin (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Vale of Glamorgan Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 39 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £550 – £620 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £520 – £585

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest Care & Social Services Inspectorate* Report on Parkside House Care Home : click here

* Care & Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Wales.

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Parkside House Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Parkside House Care Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.2 for Parkside House Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Parkside House Care Home on Monday 24 March 2014 by Jennifer Davies (Daughter of a resident)

We have been very impressed by the loving, patient and cheerful care which my mother has received while she has been at Parkside. All things that I have mentioned to staff have been dealt with very promptly and pleasantly.

Review of Parkside House Care Home on Friday 28 February 2014 by Susan Hampson (daughter of resident)

The staff at Parkside have been amazing, not only offering support to Mum but also to me since making 5 he very tough decision to move Mum into a home. Over the time Mum has been there, through the patience, understanding and kindness of all the staff at Parkside House, Mum has overcome the severe anxiety she was suffering as a result of the stroke, and the time I spend with her now is quality time. Mum is beginning to enjoy life again and the decision to put Mum at Parkside is one I will never regret. Instead of my family feeling isolated and alone whilst trying to provide the best care for Mum I know there is a team around her who are giving her the best possible care and attention, and finally I'm seeing my Mum smiling again.

Review of Parkside House Care Home on Monday 24 June 2013 by Sheila Hill (Daughter of resident)

We were very pleased with the care my mother received at Parkside. Although she was reluctant to leave the independence of her own home the friendly and caring staff made the transition much smoother than expected. It was important to have people we trusted looking after mum since we live in the USA and could only visit once or twice a year. Communication with the staff was easy using e-mail, whether we had a question or if they needed to keep us up to date on mum's condition. Highly recommended for caring, friendly and flexible staff.

Submit a Recommendation for Parkside House Care Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Parkside House Care Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Parkside House Care Home

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Parkside House Care Home

Other Care Homes located nearby to Parkside House Care Home

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page