The Rookery Care Home, Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent

The Rookery is an Ebbw Vale care home registered for forty-one service users, offering skilled elderly care packages tailored to individual needs.

The aim of carers is to maintain quality care in an atmosphere that respects personal freedoms and is homely to protect long-term mental well-being, allowing users to achieve a satisfying retirement.

A day care service is also available to the local community, with regular outings and social events for all to enjoy.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Gail Llewelyn (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 41 residents

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Welsh

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest Care & Social Services Inspectorate* Report on The Rookery Care Home : click here

* Care & Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Wales.

The user 'Review Score' (8.4 for The Rookery Care Home) is based on 3 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

The Rookery Care Home

Highly recommend the Rookery wouldn't want my mother in any other care home. Excellent care home & excellent staff.

The Rookery Care Home

Due to a medical crisis within the family, my Mother was admitted to The Rookery in Nov.2014. Having previously lived in her own bungalow, with much family support, I was apprehensive, wondering whether she would settle in her new surroundings. It is pleasing to see that she has adjusted well and I am sure this has been influenced by the excellent care and attention she has received from the Management & Staff at The Rookery. I visit her daily and am always made to feel welcome, in fact I feel that I am also part of "the happy family" that reside at The Rookery.

How likely would you be to recommend The Rookery Care Home? Extremely likely

The Rookery Care Home

I would highly recommend this care home. I have no fault with it. The staff are brilliant always makes you welcome. I have no reason for concern. I know if I cannot make it down to see my mother, I know my mothers need are met.

How likely would you be to recommend The Rookery Care Home? Likely

Submit a Review for The Rookery Care Home

January 2013

There are no jobs posted yet for The Rookery Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at The Rookery Care Home