Group: Plas Garnedd Care

Person in charge: Lorrainne Dutton (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Isle of Anglesey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 23 residents

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Welsh

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £565

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest Care & Social Services Inspectorate* Report on Plas Garnedd Pentraeth : click here

* Care & Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Wales.

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.2 for Plas Garnedd Pentraeth) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Plas Garnedd Pentraeth

My Mum spent the last year of her life in Plas Garnedd and I can honestly say the care she received there was wonderful. Elen and the staff treat the residents like family members and genuinely care about the individual needs and preferences of each one. Mum was settled and happy there and I have no hesitation about recommending this lovely welcoming and friendly home to others. It was a huge and difficult decision for us to place our Mum in residential care and I'm writing this recommendation because I would have liked to know how good Plas Garnedd is when I was researching care homes.

Submit a Recommendation for Plas Garnedd Pentraeth

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Plas Garnedd Pentraeth

There are no jobs posted yet for Plas Garnedd Pentraeth

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Plas Garnedd Pentraeth