Fees Advice From Saga
Strathview, Auchtermuchty, Cupar, Fife
Strathview
Strathview

Tel: 0808 166 9038

Strathview is a twenty-four capacity, purpose-built care home that boasts scenic surroundings and a homely interior that contributes to a thriving social environment.

The home keeps strong links within the local community, taking pride in the reputation its skilled and compassionate services have achieved. The thoughts and opinions of loved ones are taken seriously and the home's itinerary includes a wide range of activities that are organised for mental and physical health benefits.

Packages include respite and convalescent care, with trial stays available and an open visiting policy.

Owner: Caring Homes Group

Person in charge: Jamie Taylor (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Fife Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 25 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Strathview

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Strathview

Recommendation Score: 9 (9.010)

The user 'Recommendation Score' ( 9 for Strathview) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Strathview on Thursday 8 August 2013 by Yvonne Bruce (Mother in law is a resident)

We are so pleased with the level of care and support my mother in law has received since living at Strathveiw, the staff are warm and friendly and very professional. The care home manager is approachable and always willing to answer any queries we may have. As my mother in law was very low when she arrived it's now great to see her back to her happy bubbly self again. There is always someone there for her to talk to and regular entertainment and activities to keep her busy. Cannot fault Strathview in any department and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a caring, friendly and homely atmosphere for their loved ones.

Review of Strathview on Tuesday 11 June 2013 by Christina H (Resident)

It is a lovely home, we are well looked after and the food is lovely. I enjoy taking part in the different range of activities such as gardening, reminiscence sessions and, in particular, I enjoy the musical entertainment. I am very happy and content here.

Review of Strathview on Sunday 24 March 2013 by Elizabeth Lyall (Daughter of resident)

Having looked at many care homes, I knew immediately that Strathview was the ideal home for my mother. The setting is beautiful and the home is clean, fresh and welcoming. The staff are friendly and efficient. They are well aware of the needs of the residents and cater for them. My mother received medical treatment quickly when it was necessary and I could not have asked for better care. I have great confidence in recommending Strathview care home and its staff.

Review of Strathview on Monday 22 October 2012 by Isobel P (Resident)

My sister and I were very lucky to be able to move to Strathview together. We are well looked after. Staff are very attentive.

Review of Strathview on Friday 29 June 2012 by Caroline N (Daughter of Resident)

This home is excellent, run by great friendly staff who are really great with the elderly. If anyone was to ask me if I knew of a good nursing home, I would put Strathview up there as a number 1 care home. Kay is a very nice manager along with all her staff.

Review of Strathview on Wednesday 20 June 2012 by James F (Son of Resident)

(1) The home is kept cleand and tidy and there are no unpleasant smells. (2) The staff are always friendly. (3) medication is given at the correct times. (4) Father enjoys the food and says the size of helpings is adequate for him. (5) A friendly caring atmostphere.

Review of Strathview on Monday 16 April 2012 by Muriel W (Daughter of Resident)

My mother has Alzheimers as well as being confined to a wheelchair following a stroke and has been a resident here for a few years. I cannot stress highly enough the excellent level of care she has received. Having overseen nursing home care for 3 other relatives, I have seen my share of homes from 'reasonable' to 'awfull' and Strathview shines on every level - cleanliness, dignity, atmosphere, activities, personal and nursing care, standard of meals, keeping relatives informed, involvement of residents where possible. This place ticks every box!

Submit a Recommendation for Strathview

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Strathview and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Strathview

Care Home Idol 2013