Fees Advice From Saga
Care Home Advice

Tel: 0131 662 5125

Owner: Viewpoint Housing Association

Person in charge: Margaret Stewart (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Edinburgh City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned , 35 residents

Latest Care Inspectorate* Report on Marian House: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Marian House

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Marian House

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.2 for Marian House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Marian House on Monday 12 August 2013 by S. C (Daughter of Resident)

My Mum had very advanced dementia and spent the last 5 months of her life at Marian house. My family and I had resisted her going into care, but my first impression of Marian House and the opinion that I continued to have was that Mum should have gone to Marian House sooner. All the staff were kind and friendly. We felt that they gave mum very good care and they treated her family well. Mum was included in activities. Her physical, mental and emotional health all benefited from being in Marian House. Were all very grateful to the staff.

Submit a Recommendation for Marian House

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Marian House and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Marian House

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Marian House

Other Care Homes located nearby to Marian House

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page