Charlton Park Care Home

Park Farm, 21 Cemetery Lane, Charlton, Greenwich, London SE7 8DZ

Charlton Park Care Home, London, London

Charlton Park Care Centre is located near to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and is convenient for shops, local amenities and public transport.

The property is a purpose built care home providing nursing and social care for older people who are physically frail and older people who have mental health needs such as Alzheimer's disease.

Accommodation at Charlton Park is provided in en-suite single occupancy rooms. There are several lounges and separate dining rooms where residents can socialise.

The home is visited on a regular basis by a qualified chiropodist and hair stylist. A programme of activities also takes place.

Our chef prepares a wide range of home cooked food based upon traditional cooking using fresh produce.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Mihaela Munteanu (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Greenwich Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 66 residents

Facilities & Services: Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Charlton Park Care Home: click here

The Review Score of 9.1 (maximum of 10) for Charlton Park Care Home is based on 12 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.114 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.75 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.364 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 9.114 for Charlton Park Care Home is based on 12 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.75 for Charlton Park Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (109 Excellents x 5) + (27 Goods x 4) + (4 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 140 Ratings = 4.75

The Quantity Score of 4.364 for Charlton Park Care Home is calculated as follows:

This home is very friendly always makes you to feel very welcome, never smells. We can help ourselves with tea, coffee and biscuits. All the staff are good and friendly too from all the areas to management. I have no faults with anything at Charlton Park. They treat our brother with respect and dignity.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

I like going to the park and in the garden. All the staff are very nice to me, they are spoiling me. Staff are also very good to my daughter too.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

This home is very good, they look after my wife. All is very nice and a good place to visit. Staff are very efficient and helpful, happy environment, welcoming. I am very happy with the food, a lot of variety and I also eat here. I always see the girls with the hoover and the big machine that cleans the carpets, place is kept tidy and you don't see bits laying around. The dining hall and the lounge seems to be ideal for the residents.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

If I wasn't happy I wouldn't be here. Staff are nice and polite. No complaints. I've been treated properly both ways as a person and a client. I enjoy the meals, enough choices. I regard this as my home.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

My mum is looked after very well, by very good nursing and caring staff. Compared to other homes viewed by us we would recommend this one to be seen.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

My visit was excellent and my wife has improved 200% The home is clean and well looked after and would like to live here myself.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

I have today visited my sister for the first time since she lived here. I have to say the staff, management and care is excellent. She is the happiest I have seen her in a long time. Some years ago I came here to look to see if it was suitable for an elderly aunt, it was horrendous, dirty and uncared for appalling. Now it is completely reverse Wonderful.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

I would definitely recommend Charlton Park. The staff are so lovely and very caring as well. They are very good and prompt. Lovely place! We love him being here. Now we can sleep at night knowing he is looked after the way he is.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

Charlton Park Care Home has a warm, welcoming, cheerful atmosphere. So many care homes that we looked at seemed merely functional. It was such a relief to find the difference at Charlton Park Care Home. There is a definite "family feel" Charlton Park Care Home. This coupled with the excellent care given to the residents has taken such a weight off my mind. I am confident that my mother will remain safe and happy at Charlton Park Care Home. I am very impressed by the standard of care given to my mother and other residents.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

Nursing staff are excellent. The doctor coming every time is asked. Very safe and very friendly. Everybody knows everyone. Staff always on hand and activities are brilliant. Special requirements are given when asked relating to food. Happy, very clean, the rooms are clean and good. It's brilliant that we can have bits of our own furniture which makes the room familiar.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

Since my relative been at Charlton she is very happy, settled well. Whenever I visit it is a very welcoming atmosphere and staff are very friendly and they keep me informed of any concerns they may have, however small. My relative is unable to communicate her needs but I know that she is well looked after even though she has very high nursing needs. The food is all home cooked and looks very appetising and is of a high nutritional standard. I also had very good feedback from many friends who have visited who say how friendly and welcoming the staff are and they are pleased to seeing her so well cared for and content.

How likely would you be to recommend Charlton Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

Very impressed, good comments from other service user carers.

Relaxed and friendly.

Submit a Review for Charlton Park Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Charlton Park Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Charlton Park Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Charlton Park Care Home