Burgess Park Care Home

Picton Street, Camberwell, London SE5 7QH

Burgess Park Care Home, London, London

Burgess Park Care Home can be found in Camberwell, South East London, surrounded by good transport links into the capital.

The home provides 24-hour nursing and residential care from specialist support to general assistance in everyday living to maintain people's independence.

Residents can pursue their hobbies in communal areas and spend time with relatives and friends. Outdoors, Burgess Park has a large garden which is extremely popular with residents in the Summer months.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Joyce Small (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Southwark Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 60 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Orthopaedic • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Burgess Park Care Home: click here

8.3 Burgess Park Care Home has a Review Score of 8.3 (8.267)

The Review Score of 8.3 (maximum of 10) for Burgess Park Care Home is based on 10 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 8.267 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.067 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.2 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 8.267 for Burgess Park Care Home is based on 10 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.067 for Burgess Park Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (42 Excellents x 5) + (46 Goods x 4) + (28 Satisfactorys x 3) + (3 Poors x 2) ) ÷ 119 Ratings = 4.067

The Quantity Score of 4.2 for Burgess Park Care Home is calculated as follows:

2. 0.1 x 9 Positive Reviews = 0.900

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Burgess Park Care Home?

Reviewer Connection to Burgess Park Care Home

The Overall Average of all the Ratings in the following

10 Reviews is 4.1 out of 5

I am happy living here. The staff are very good, always ready to help. I don't go down for activities but I do enjoy the one to one.

Facilities: Poor

If I could I would rather live at my own home. The staff are very good. I do like the layout of the home. I find it's easy and accessible.

How likely would you be to recommend Burgess Park Care Home? Unlikely

I like living here. I have no complaints. The staff are okay.

How likely would you be to recommend Burgess Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

The staff are very good, I do love living here. It is a lovely home.

How likely would you be to recommend Burgess Park Care Home? Likely

I do like living here. The staff are very good and help me when I need help. I do enjoy activities when I come downstairs. My laundry is always clean and fresh.

How likely would you be to recommend Burgess Park Care Home? Likely

I have only been here for about 2-3 weeks, the home is excellent, staff are so good and helpful. I like living here, I enjoy my days with the other residents.

How likely would you be to recommend Burgess Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

I'm very happy here. I'm looked after very well. The staff are excellent, they are always ready to help. I don't go downstairs for activities, I do enjoy the one to one chats.

Food & Drink: Poor

Been very fair. No complaints about staff. I would rather live at my home but I do like living here. I do like the variety of meals.

Management: Poor

I have been very happy here if I was living at home I would be on my own. The staff are very nice to me. The food is very nice and I'm always asked what I want, even though I have pureed meals.

How likely would you be to recommend Burgess Park Care Home? Likely

My daughter went on holiday and I needed to go into respite. I have have not been to Burgess Park before and was very worried. However as soon as I arrived I was welcomed and put at ease by the staff. The staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble.
The food was very good with a choice of menu. The home is spotless. My clothes was washed daily. I cannot praise the staff enough. I was looked after very well and would not hesitate to recommend Burgess Park to anyone. Thank you so much.

Submit a Review for Burgess Park Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Burgess Park Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Burgess Park Care Home