Abbey Care Complex, Ilford, London

The Abbey Care Complex, in Ilford, is located in a pleasant residential area, allowing residents to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable lifestyle that is as active as they choose with full-time access to carers.

A holistic approach to care planning takes on board personal requirements, supporting independence and privacy and responding to any changing needs.

Carers are skilled in the challenges of dementia care, and consider emotional and spiritual needs as part of the service.

Group: Abbey Total Care Group Ltd

Person in charge: John Evans (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Redbridge Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 50 residents

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Abbey Care Complex: click here

The user Review Score of 9.2 for Abbey Care Complex is based on 11 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.249 is made up of 4.809 Points relating to the ratings and 4.44 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Abbey Care home is the most wonderful care home. The staff are the most professional people I have ever come across. The manager is a wonderful, the best!! I am overwhelmed with joy that my Mother is happy and secure in her new home. I cannot say enough good things bout the Abbey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Mother was a resident from June 2015 until passing on 16/10/2015. She was so very well looked after by all the staff at Abbey Care. I (only daughter)live a 2 hour journey away but visited every week. I took great comfort in mum being loved and cared for. She was very happy there until the end. Nothing was too much trouble and we had no complaints only compliments. Mum was treated with dignity and love.

How likely would you be to recommend Abbey Care Complex? Extremely LIKELY

An excellent, friendly and comfortable surrounding that feels like home from home. The staff are so helpful, kind and understanding. Their patience and commitment to relatives wellbeing is fantastic. It is clean, fresh and always welcoming. The manager is always approachable proactive and very hands on.

How likely would you be to recommend Abbey Care Complex? Extremely LIKELY

I am very happy here. The staff are lovely and kind. They really care for me. The room is lovely and I like the food.
I can't fault it.

My mother entered Abbey Care a year ago and is very happy there. The staff and management are caring and kind.

I would recommend Abbey Care complex to everyone. The care and support given by the management and staff has been wonderful. My dad is very happy and content. The staff treat my dad as if he were their own father or grandfather and for that I am forever in their debt. My dad enjoys the food and activities and Abbey Care is always clean and tidy. I would not want my dad to be anywhere else.

The home is welcoming, staffed by kind people. My wife is known to the staff, shown care, consideration and patience and kept comfortable and clean. I feel welcome when I visit, am known by my first name by the staff, as are my immediate family. I am regularly offered a drink or other refreshment and this has helped my daily visits. I am aware we may have had to pay a lot more for less, service-wise and feel Abbey Care is the best option for my wife, given the very sad circumstances.

This home is excellent. The staff are kind,caring and so patient. My Aunt could not have better care. Everyone from the manager down works hard to make everyone feel cared for and everyone is treated with respect. I always feel welcome and my aunt loves everyone.

My mother has lived at Abbey Care Complex for over four years and I am constantly impressed by and grateful for the high quality of care she receives. The nursing and care staff and the home managers have always demonstrated great sensitivity and understanding in meeting her physical and emotional needs and responding to changes in these over time. Requests from me, whether for information or the provision of particular help for my mother, are invariably dealt with promptly and positively. I have always found the home genuinely welcoming and the attitude of all staff friendly and supportive.

My dad has been at the home for nearly two years and he is so happy. The staff are always so caring and kind. I am always made so welcome. Everyone is so patient with dad, even when he is confused and shouting. The food is good and the home is always so clean. I have no complaints.

The home manager is very helpful and is always there to answer questions from relatives.
The home staff are also very friendly whenever I visit my relative and are very caring. They treat my nan very well.
A nice family atmosphere in the home when I visit - would recommend to others.

Submit a Review for Abbey Care Complex

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Abbey Care Complex

Registered General Nurse

£14 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)
Ilford, London

Senior Health Care Assistants

£7.80 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)
Ilford, London

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Abbey Care Complex