Ash Grove Care Home, Hounslow, London
Ash Grove Care Home

Located within a residential area of Hounslow, London, Ashgrove Care Home is a purpose built 50 bedded accommodation offering Dementia Nursing and Respite care.

At Ashgrove Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden.

Ashgrove chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Cynthia Bayonito (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Hounslow Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 50 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Challenging Behaviour • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Admission Information: 65 yrs+. Ages 65+.

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Hindi, Sinhala, Sinhalese, Tagalog

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Ash Grove Care Home: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.7 for Ash Grove Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Ash Grove Care Home

My mother was diagnosed with dementia caused by secondary cancer tumors in the brain. The options were few, she needed a secure nursing home. The friends and family were made welcome at every visit whilst the admin staff did their best to enable us to speak to her on the phone. Despite me living over 200 miles away being updated on her condition was a great comfort. When the tumors changed her mental state, she wanted to go home all the time. The staff continually encouraged her to stay for her own benefit. Her mental state did worsen with her throwing things and being quite rude to me as well. Staff comforted her and me and gave us advice on how to proceed. When the end came staff were with her and she passed without fuss. Throughout the stay of 3 months the staff were kind caring and understanding, with Mum and her visitors. Young and old were made welcome and staff were like family. Never was there a time when the place was not clean and welcoming. The difficulty of nursing older people who do not want to be there and have mental problems is taxing but it was carried out professionally with a caring thought. I thank all of them so much for what they did for us. Every case is different but I would recommend them to anyone.

How likely would you be to recommend Ash Grove Care Home? Extremely likely

Ash Grove Care Home

My dad has recently resided at Ash Grove. The team are great and my dad seems to be well looked after. Many thanks.

Ash Grove Care Home

Father is happy. Lovely food and made very welcome.

Ash Grove Care Home

We have been very pleased with the care our mother receives at Ash Grove. The staff are always friendly and welcoming whenever we visit and our mother is always in good spirits and they know exactly how to deal with her sometimes aggressive behaviour in a caring and calm way. We are very happy that we found this home, having had bad experiences in the past we appreciate how good this one is.

Ash Grove Care Home

Very pleased with all staff and home, my Aunt has been treated very well.

Ash Grove Care Home

Highly recommend this home.

Ash Grove Care Home

I highly recommend the home.

Ash Grove Care Home

Very welcoming and friendly. Staff very attentive to residents and visitors. Find it very easy and comfortable asking questions and talking to. Would recommend this home.

Ash Grove Care Home

I have found the staff at he care home to be very caring, understanding the needs of the residents. I highly recommend this care home.

Ash Grove Care Home

I highly recommend this Ash Grove Care Home. Very good, keep it going.

Ash Grove Care Home

My father has been at Ash Grove for approximately one month. The staff and level of care are excellent. I am glad that he is here.

Ash Grove Care Home

Mary is settling in well, and I always saying how nice the staff are. The staff are certainly welcoming to visitors and always make time to talk to the residents. All in all, I am happy and confident that Mary is being well looked after...

Ash Grove Care Home

Overall the care home has some very good carers. Its kept very clean and families are well received when they visit. I did experience last week of a hospital appointment for my husband, not arranged efficiently. Transport had not been laid on or a carer nominated to escort him.It was left to me to drive him there with a domestic employee. Other than this unfortunate happening, I am very satisfied and would be happy to recommend your services.

How likely would you be to recommend Ash Grove Care Home? Likely

Ash Grove Care Home

My mum is a resident in the home. She has been in various homes for over the last 6 years, This is by far the best home she has been in. In particular the staff interact very well with residents and genuinely care about their well-being. I would not hesitate to recommend this home.

Ash Grove Care Home

I heartily recommend this home. I had some recommendations about coming into a residential care home because I am quite a private, shy person in general. However I have been very comfortably settled for the first half of the period and foresee that the remainder of my stay will prove equally comfortable. The staff members are all capable caring people under the guidance of Mrs Cynthia Bayonito. My room is spacious and well decorated. I have my own toilet and washing facilities. Supervised showers are well organised as is the laundry provisions. I have had a peaceful stay so I have not made full use of the activities.

Ash Grove Care Home

Ash Grove Care Home offers excellent services of care for both long and short stays, without this, I would have been in a terrible state. I am relaxed and not worried, and my whole family are grateful to this lovely home atmosphere afforded to my brothers. Many thanks to the Ash Grove team.

Ash Grove Care Home

Really open, no restrictions on visiting. really friendly, doesn't feel like a care home but someone's home, very family orientated.

Ash Grove Care Home

This is a friendly care home and my father has settled in well. The staff are respectful and caring towards my father. The food is very good.

Ash Grove Care Home

I am very happy with the care and the staff. Very good.

Ash Grove Care Home

My mother has only been at this care home for a short while, but I am very satisfied with all aspects of care.

Ash Grove Care Home

Carers always do their best in looking after residents even when they can be very challenging. They also have time for us relatives.

Ash Grove Care Home

Over the past nine years my mum has always received excellent treatment from all of the staff. Each member of staff work hard to maintain the persons dignity in all situations. A big thank you to all for the excellent care you offer.

Ash Grove Care Home

I would recommend Ash Grove Care Home, my mother was treated with dignity and a lot of respect. I have found the staff to be very impressive, they have a real passion for their work.

Ash Grove Care Home

Hospital and Social Services recommended my mother needed nursing care for her Alzheimers and physical wellbeing.

Ash Grove Care Home

Very friendly staff who we trust to look after our mother.

Ash Grove Care Home

I would recommend this care home to my friends and family.

Submit a Recommendation for Ash Grove Care Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Ash Grove Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Ash Grove Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Ash Grove Care Home