Manor Farm Care Home, London, London

Manor Farm Care Home carers take pride in a service that 'begins and continues with great care', making the most of comfortable living environment, a great depth of care expertise and modern resources.

All care delivery is person-centred and carried out by highly-trained individuals, who also take pride in a manner that is friendly and professional.

A safe and secure atmosphere supports relaxation, while there are numerous activity sessions organised for residents' interest.

Group: Abbey Healthcare Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Jennie Evans (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Newham Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 81 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Hearing Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Manor Farm Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.8 for Manor Farm Care Home) is based on 12 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Manor Farm Care Home

Visited mum today. Happy to see her well relax, warm, clean and cheerful. She ate all her soup. No concern identified or express spoke to carer; reported she had a shower today and no sore or cracks noted.

Manor Farm Care Home

My wife has been in nursing care since February 2013 (bed bound) and the care that she receives is excellent. I visit my wife six or seven days a week and I am able to monitor her care. I know that my wife is being cared for by loving and caring people. I am very happy for their care. I will always recommend Manor Farm Care Home to the people of the clubs I attend.

Manor Farm Care Home

My wife has been here since February 2013. I am very happy with the care she receives. The caring team are a caring bunch and hard working. It is sad that you have lost some wonderful carers.

Manor Farm Care Home

All the staff on Willow suite are supportive and kind to the residents on that floor. I happy with the care.

Manor Farm Care Home

Very friendly staff providing a very good level of care. They treat my mother as an individual and are very welcoming to relatives.

Manor Farm Care Home

Manor Farm is the most professionally run, clean and extremely kind and caring home I've ever come across (and I've seen many.) The staff - even the people that serve tea and clean, are so kind and caring. Because of this Manor Farm has a lovely "homely environment", the carers go far beyond the call of duty. I can't recommend Manor Farm highly enough.

Manor Farm Care Home

During the 9 months that Letitia had been a resident at Manor Farm, she was treated very well and with respect. The staff are always helpful and obliging and willing to listen to residents needs. They are friendly, happy and patient. Letitia has been content during her stay. Even with support offered on the day of her funeral we used the piano lounge for her wake and the kitchen staff were tremendous. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Cleanliness was always tip top and it's fantastic that they have activities going on to engage and stimulate the residents families.

Manor Farm Care Home

My mother has been a resident in Manor Farm Nursing Home for two years and at the age of 95 is in really good health although mostly bed bound. Her good health is entirely due to the care she receives at the home by the dedicated staff. I cannot speak highly enough about them they are excellent.

Manor Farm Care Home

My entire family and my mums visitors are very happy with the services provided to look after my mum who turned 99 years on 1/1/15 . The food quality and tea services are very good. I am sorry to say that laundry service is poor. My mum has language problems and some of the staff have been very co-operative and honest to mums problem. Namely Ranjana, Adriana, Natasha and Jennie the manager and some other staff on the dementia floor where my mum is. The staff look after mum very well. Denise the cleaning lady is excellent.

Manor Farm Care Home

I must say how happy I am with the carers and laundry staff. She is really good and always makes sure Eamonn's clothes are clean and back in his room. Linda has been such a good help and made me feel good about Eamonn. His keyworker is the best. Also the girls are good with Eamonn so I want to say a big thank you to all your staff and wish them all the best

Manor Farm Care Home

My brother has been at the home for his second year and he is very happy with staff. Rose is like a ward sister and Dinah is very good at her job. All the staff on Mulberry are excellent, we like Manor Farm very much.

Manor Farm Care Home

My mother is residing on the Willow Suite on second floor, since moving there she has become very relaxed and content, all the staff are so very kind and caring. Always very pleasant to myself and showing very loving care to my mother. I feel so assured for my mothers safety and happiness she is so happy there.

Manor Farm Care Home

My mum has been at Manor Farm Residential Care Home since June 2014. The staff are all very caring and supportive. My mum feels well cared for here and I don't worry about her at all. Willow Suite is very clean and the chef often makes special food for my mum that she supplies.

Submit a Review for Manor Farm Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Manor Farm Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Manor Farm Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Manor Farm Care Home