Manor Farm Care Home

211/219 High Street South, East Ham, London E6 3PD

Manor Farm Care Home, London, London

Manor Farm Care Home carers take pride in a service that 'begins and continues with great care', making the most of comfortable living environment, a great depth of care expertise and modern resources.

All care delivery is person-centred and carried out by highly-trained individuals, who also take pride in a manner that is friendly and professional.

A safe and secure atmosphere supports relaxation, while there are numerous activity sessions organised for residents' interest.

Group: Abbey Healthcare Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Isabel Nyirenda (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Newham Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 81 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Hearing Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Manor Farm Care Home: click here

8.9 Manor Farm Care Home has a Review Score of 8.9 (8.903)

The Review Score of 8.9 (maximum of 10) for Manor Farm Care Home is based on 13 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 8.903 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.582 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.321 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

• The maximum Review Score for a care home / service is 10 and it is based on the published Reviews in the last 2 years. When a Review is submitted by someone who has previously submitted a Review, only the latest Review will count towards the Review Score.

The Review Score of 8.903 for Manor Farm Care Home is based on 13 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.582 for Manor Farm Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (84 Excellents x 5) + (55 Goods x 4) + (2 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 141 Ratings = 4.582

The Quantity Score of 4.321 for Manor Farm Care Home is calculated as follows:

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Manor Farm Care Home?

Reviewer Connection to Manor Farm Care Home

• Mother of Resident/Service User

The Overall Average of all the Ratings in the following

1 Reviews* is 5 out of 5

*The Average Rating only uses ratings from the 1 reviews. Ratings from the 12 recommendations are not used for the Average Rating as the rating options were limited to Excellent, Good and Satisfactory.

Although my Dad was only at Manor Farm for a short time, I was very happy with the care he received. The staff were lovely; approachable, very friendly, happy, kind and caring. I was always kept informed of all that was happening, if he was unwell etc. I am so glad he was here in the last few months of his life. Thank you to ALL at Manor Farm.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor Farm Care Home? Extremely Likely

Visited mum today. Happy to see her well relax, warm, clean and cheerful.
She ate all her soup. No concern identified or express spoke to carer; reported she had a shower today and no sore or cracks noted.

No Average Rating is available*

My wife has been in nursing care since February 2013 (bed bound) and the care that she receives is excellent. I visit my wife six or seven days a week and I am able to monitor her care. I know that my wife is being cared for by loving and caring people. I am very happy for their care. I will always recommend Manor Farm Care Home to the people of the clubs I attend.

No Average Rating is available*

All the staff on Willow suite are supportive and kind to the residents on that floor. I happy with the care.

No Average Rating is available*

Very friendly staff providing a very good level of care. They treat my mother as an individual and are very welcoming to relatives.

No Average Rating is available*

Manor Farm is the most professionally run, clean and extremely kind and caring home I've ever come across (and I've seen many.) The staff - even the people that serve tea and clean, are so kind and caring. Because of this Manor Farm has a lovely "homely environment", the carers go far beyond the call of duty. I can't recommend Manor Farm highly enough.

No Average Rating is available*

During the 9 months that Letitia had been a resident at Manor Farm, she was treated very well and with respect. The staff are always helpful and obliging and willing to listen to residents needs. They are friendly, happy and patient. Letitia has been content during her stay. Even with support offered on the day of her funeral we used the piano lounge for her wake and the kitchen staff were tremendous. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Cleanliness was always tip top and it's fantastic that they have activities going on to engage and stimulate the residents families.

No Average Rating is available*

My mother has been a resident in Manor Farm Nursing Home for two years and at the age of 95 is in really good health although mostly bed bound. Her good health is entirely due to the care she receives at the home by the dedicated staff. I cannot speak highly enough about them they are excellent.

No Average Rating is available*

My entire family and my mums visitors are very happy with the services provided to look after my mum who turned 99 years on 1/1/15 . The food quality and tea services are very good. I am sorry to say that laundry service is poor. My mum has language problems and some of the staff have been very co-operative and honest to mums problem. Namely Ranjana, Adriana, Natasha and Jennie the manager and some other staff on the dementia floor where my mum is. The staff look after mum very well. Denise the cleaning lady is excellent.

No Average Rating is available*

I must say how happy I am with the carers and laundry staff. She is really good and always makes sure Eamonn's clothes are clean and back in his room. Linda has been such a good help and made me feel good about Eamonn. His keyworker is the best. Also the girls are good with Eamonn so I want to say a big thank you to all your staff and wish them all the best

No Average Rating is available*

My brother has been at the home for his second year and he is very happy with staff. Rose is like a ward sister and Dinah is very good at her job. All the staff on Mulberry are excellent, we like Manor Farm very much.

No Average Rating is available*

My mother is residing on the Willow Suite on second floor, since moving there she has become very relaxed and content, all the staff are so very kind and caring. Always very pleasant to myself and showing very loving care to my mother. I feel so assured for my mothers safety and happiness she is so happy there.

No Average Rating is available*

My mum has been at Manor Farm Residential Care Home since June 2014. The staff are all very caring and supportive. My mum feels well cared for here and I don't worry about her at all. Willow Suite is very clean and the chef often makes special food for my mum that she supplies.

Submit a Review for Manor Farm Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Manor Farm Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Manor Farm Care Home