Tel: 0808 137 1501

Group: Caring Homes Group

Person in charge: Kay Wainwright (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Windsor and Maidenhead Royal Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 88 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Dormy House Care Home with Nursing: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

(Please Contact Us for further information on our current Bed Vacancies)
posted 19 Jan 2015

January 2012

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.5 for Dormy House Care Home with Nursing) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

Like activities but would like more outings. Like living at Dormy. Would be frightened if I lived alone. Sister lives near in a care home in Ascot.

Submitted by Wyn Davis (Resident / Service User) on Friday 12 December 2014.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

I really like the staff and enjoy when I am spending my time with them. my room is very nice, food and snacks are alright. I really recommend this home and this is true.

Submitted by Bill Richmond (Resident / Service User) on Thursday 11 December 2014.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

I like Dormy it makes me feel safe. I enjoy our 00mph exercise groups.

Submitted by Mary Scammerton (Resident / Service User) on Thursday 11 December 2014.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

I am quite comfortable here. Food is alright. I'm here to be looked after and I am really satisfied with the care. Also I love my room and its like my home. I think every thing here is kind and good.

Submitted by Edith Doyle (Resident / Service User) on Thursday 11 December 2014.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

Staff good they listen to me. Building is good my room is also good for me as I am in a wheelchair.

Submitted by Margaret T (Resident / Service User) on Thursday 23 October 2014.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

Dormy House is a fantastic care home. My grandmother moved in back in 2010 and settled so quickly thanks to the brilliant staff here. She now calls this place home. The meals are great and she thoroughly enjoys them. She loves going out on all the outings, especially to the river. The best decision we ever made was to move Grandma to Dormy House as we know she is safe, secure, and extremely happy. With this in mind we are so grateful to all the staff at Dormy House for what they have done for her.

Submitted by Chrsitine B (Granddaughter to resident) on Monday 18 November 2013.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

My mother Sue has been at Dormy House just over a year. She suffers with Dementia with PCA. My family are happy with the care that my mum receives. Her main carer is Jenny, and she is wonderful, though I have to say they all treat Mum with love and respect. She is unable to feed herself or help with any personal hygiene or walk, and all of these daily tasks are done lovingly and with consideration for her well being. Also my dad visits daily and he is also treated very well with cups of tea and biscuits whilst he is sitting with Mum!

Submitted by Louise Clark (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Friday 7 June 2013.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

My husband has been in Dormy House 2 months at this time I'm still very sad he is there but I know he is being well looked after.

Submitted by Marie C (Wife of Resident/Service User) on Tuesday 21 May 2013.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

Thoroughly enjoyed the activities. Food was very good and the care staff were very attentive. My room was of a good size, facilities excellent. A very enjoyable week.

Submitted by Wendy A (Service User) on Monday 22 April 2013.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

I like my room its very comfortable. There is a good selection of food and its well presented. The staff on the whole are polite and friendly. Activities are good.

Submitted by Diana T (Resident / Service User) on Friday 18 January 2013.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

I love my room. The staff in the main are friendly/polite. The food is quite good and a good selection.

Submitted by Jean D (Resident / Service User) on Friday 18 January 2013.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

I cannot fault the care my mother has received. Everyone is so helpful and caring. Nothing is too much trouble. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good food, good choice, well presented. Good choice of activities/outings.

Submitted by Janet B (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Monday 14 January 2013.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

I like living here, My room is nice. Staff quite friendly. Food OK, good choice.

Submitted by Tony G (Resident / Service User) on Monday 14 January 2013.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

I am very happy here, it is a nice friendly atmosphere. The staff are very kind and helpful. We are well fed. We also have good entertainment most days.

Submitted by Cynthia R (Resident / Service User) on Monday 14 January 2013.

Review of Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

I'm very happy at Dormy. Food is very good and a very friendly atmosphere. The home is very clean and well kept. Staff are very helpful.

Submitted by Jean Dorothy A (Resident / Service User) on Monday 14 January 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

There are no jobs posted yet for Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

Other Care Homes located nearby to Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page