Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

Ridgemount Road, Sunningdale, Ascot SL5 9RL

Dormy House Care Home with Nursing, Ascot, Berkshire

Dormy House is prestigiously situated adjacent to the ladies golf course and opposite the men’s championship golf course in Sunningdale with commanding views over the ladies course. The location is within an exclusive residential area featuring large private family homes. The home is well placed for the M3, M4 and M25 motorways as well as the commuter towns of Bracknell and Reading, hence providing excellent transport links. Dormy House is a prestigious care home, registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide residential, nursing and dementia care to elderly people.

Dormy House is an impressive property, which was built in the 1930’s as a private family residence. The House was converted into a care home a number of years ago, and was purchased by Caring Homes in 2003 after which time it underwent a significant remodelling and refurbishment programme which has transformed the home into a care home of distinction.

Today Dormy House is regarded as one of the finest care homes in the area, resulting in it achieving a number of accolades including gaining accreditation to the ISO9000 standard and the Hospitality Assured Standard, these achievements have been earned through a strong focus and high standards in customer service.

Group: Caring Homes Group

Person in charge: Joanne Gullon (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Windsor and Maidenhead Royal Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 88 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Challenging Behaviour • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Drug Dependence (past or present) • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Dormy House Care Home with Nursing: click here

posted 04 Jan 2017

Please call 0808 223 5362 or email enquiries@caringhomes.org for further information about current Bed Vacancies at Dormy House.

There are currently no reviews for Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

Submit a Review for Dormy House Care Home with Nursing

Please avoid using names and enter a minimum of 200 and maximum of 1,000 characters - Currently 0 characters.

Joanne Gullon

Joined: 2016

I lead my professional care team in delivering the highest level of care and support for our residents.

My commitment to professional development has equipped me well for my role here, where I work hard to ensure that those in my care lead happy and fulfilling lives, whilst maintaining choice over the care and support they receive.

I believe in maintaining strong relationships with residents and their relatives, and understand the important contribution that these relationships make to the successful running of a care home.

I feel that the Caring Homes philosophy matches up well with my own beliefs on care provision, and I am committed to ensuring that all our residents continue to receive the high levels of care and protection they deserve.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Dormy House Care Home with Nursing