Sunrise of Beaconsfield, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Sunrise of Beaconsfield
Sunrise of Beaconsfield

Sunrise of Beaconsfield is perfectly located for anyone needing high quality residential care or dementia care close to areas such as High Wycombe, Cookham, Marlow, Stoke Poges and Taplow, as well as the rest of Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. Nestling in the Chiltern Hills in an area of natural beauty, Beaconsfield is easily reached from Junction 2 of the M40, while also benefiting from a mainline railway offering easy access to London.

Group: Sunrise Senior Living

Person in charge: Malcolm Hague (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Buckinghamshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 93 residents

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Sunrise of Beaconsfield: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Sunrise of Beaconsfield

(Call 01494 854053 for details of vacancies in both our dementia care and assisted living neighbourhoods.)
posted 12 Dec 2014

March 2014

November 2013

Recommendation Score: 9 (8.959)

The user 'Recommendation Score' ( 9 for Sunrise of Beaconsfield) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

The staff are excellent and I have made some lovely friends since being here at Sunrise. It's a very comfortable place and the towns very close so I can go for a walk if I need to. The foods very good and there's something for everyone.

Submitted by Chris P (Resident) on Thursday 7 November 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

All the staff are helpful and understanding. I wasn't very keen on the idea of coming into a care environment but now I'm here I feel very at ease and content.

Submitted by Hilda B (Resident) on Wednesday 6 November 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

I like living here at Sunrise because it's very entertaining watching the world go by. There's always someone to talk to and it's a lovely environment to be a part of.

Submitted by Sheila S (Resident) on Wednesday 6 November 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

I feel secure here, people don't just wonder in and out. I have my own lovely suite and all decisions about my care I am involved in. Its also very convenient as we all live on 2 floors and its very well managed. Its nice to know that there's always someone to talk to and overall a very nice place to live. The staff really do care about the residents and can manage all types of situations and anything we worry about.

Submitted by Bernard T (Resident) on Wednesday 30 October 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

The staff try so hard to keep everyone happy. It's a great location and I'm very close to my sons house and there are some lovely local pubs we often go to for lunch.

Submitted by Barbara T (Resident) on Wednesday 30 October 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

Sunrise is very clean and it's like a home away from home. The carers are very helpful. My suite is very nice and the housekeepers do a very good job at keeping it cosy and tidy.

Submitted by Margaret L (Resident) on Wednesday 30 October 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

I am a normal elderly (85) resident. But my Alzheimer's is being brilliantly care for in the sunrises reminiscence section - for which there is no praise high enough.

Submitted by Patrick S (Resident) on Wednesday 30 October 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

It's nice and easy and the staff don't push you to do anything you don't want to. There is always a friendly face around to speak to.

Submitted by Sylvia E (Resident) on Monday 28 October 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

My home is free and easy, it's not regimented and I am free to do what I want when I want to. There's a happy atmosphere and a good mix of people.

Submitted by Joyce T (Resident) on Monday 28 October 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

The people are very kind and friendly. The food and the entertainment are brilliant. No complaints. I have my furniture from home in my suite which makes it feel like home. I know I can't live at home on my own anymore but I'm happy here with my cat. They do a lovely cup of tea. It's also nice to have company when I want it. There's a lovely hairdresser too.

Submitted by Audrey M (Resident) on Monday 28 October 2013.

Review of Sunrise of Beaconsfield

This is the first and only residential home I have been in. If the rest are half as good then we have no problems at all, lucky us.

Submitted by Pamela Everley (Resident) on Wednesday 23 October 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Sunrise of Beaconsfield

Assisted Living Care Manager

£35,000 to £40,000 plus to 15% bonus

(Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)

Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire

17 Dec 2014
Apply Here

Malcolm

Malcolm Hague

Joined: 2010

"At Sunrise of Beaconsfield we provide a homely environment for all our residents and deliver a great all-round service. We have a brilliant, experienced team who will always go out of their way to make sure that each and every resident has their specific needs taken care of. It's a lovely place to work and we all strive to ensure that we do something great every day."

Daniel

Daniel Derzso

Job Title: Assisted Living Coordinator

Joined: 2011

"Sunrise of Beaconsfield is a jolly and vibrant environment. Our aim on Assisted Living is to provide the calibre of care what a close family member would. We strive to work our service into the design of each resident's life and fulfil individual needs. Socialising and having fun with smiley faces who feel at home, or talking to relatives who have the peace of mind that a loved one is in good hands, are only few pictures of the happy moments which fill our home every day."

Sarah

Sarah Clarke

Job Title: Reminiscence Coordinator

Joined: 2010

"Dementia does not control our resident's lives; they control their journey through dementia. Here at Beaconsfield we provide person-centred, stimulating care of a high standard. I have worked with the team for 3 years and as a qualified Dementia Care Mapper with Bradford University, I am able to study the environment and residents from their perspective. It is a pleasure to work with the team at Beaconsfield, who are immensely passionate and dedicated to the residents and families. We are as one, one community, one team and one voice!"

Joanne

Joanne Weedon

Job Title: Activities & Volunteer Coordinator

Joined: 2010

"You could say that being the Activities Coordinator is the hardest job in the community. We're out there at the forefront of everything dealing with residents, family, friends and all other team members. However, this makes the job the best in the community giving us the foundation to build fantastic relationships with a diverse range of individuals and provide social, cognitive, physical, spiritual and creative activities. Here at Beaconsfield we're fun, flexible and fabulous."

Janice

Janice Hawkins

Job Title: Director of Community Relations

Joined: 2010

"Here at Beaconsfield we always strive to deliver the best possible service, enabling our residents to experience the highest standards of care and ensuring peace of mind for their family and friends. I get great satisfaction seeing happy residents enjoying life and making new friends with other residents."

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Sunrise of Beaconsfield