Fees Advice From Saga
Care Home Advice
Grays Court, Grays, Essex
Grays Court
Grays Court

Grays Court is an eighty-seven capacity care home that is ideal for a wide range of personalised care needs, making an excellent contribution to the lives of older people in Thurrock.

Together with professional care, the home maintains a programme of activities to support personal interests and good physical health. Care plans are regularly assessed for developments and a highly-skilled team are experienced in dementia care.

The mission of all Minster Care Group accommodations is to provide a home that feels like home, without compromising on the quality of care.

Owner: Minster Care Group

Person in charge: Pauline Kelly (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Thurrock Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 87 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke

Languages Spoken (other than English): Polish

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single £400 – £550

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Grays Court: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Grays Court

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Grays Court

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.1 for Grays Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Grays Court on Sunday 23 March 2014 by Susan Gibbs (Resident's daughter)

My mum stayed at Grays Court and we noticed a great change in her, we got our dear mum/nan back. She laughed more, ate well and good variety of food and we noticed great improvement in her, especially getting around more independently. Her room was really lovely and clean and she was able to personalise it with her own things. The staff team there are so caring and nothing seems too much trouble for the resident or there families. They made my mum feel so special and individual. They kept contact with us and if mum become unwell kept us updated. I cannot recommend the staff enough. They had loads of activities including arts and crafts and entertainment. My mum loved it there and wanted to be a permanent resident. Sadly my mum passed away it was not meant to be but my mum loved it there and the staff. We used to come away from our visits knowing that mum was happy and safe. All the family feel that Grays court made my mum's final weeks happy and on one of our last visits there we heard my mum have a really good belly laugh which had not seen for quite sometime. Thank you so much to all the staff at Grays court.

Review of Grays Court on Tuesday 7 May 2013 by George B (Son of resident)

My wife and I both have our mums in Grays Court. We are impressed with the level of care, the cleanliness and the consideration to residents and relatives. Nothing is too much trouble and they make it very homely. Always refreshments available, food very good and snacks including fruit. There are activities, days out, birthday parties, Summer fĂȘtes and a Christmas Bazaar. When weather permits the residents are encouraged to go out into the garden. Professional attitudes.

Submit a Recommendation for Grays Court

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Grays Court and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Grays Court

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Grays Court