Court Lodge, Lymington, Hampshire

Court Lodge occupies a pleasant position in a quiet leafy lane. This 40 bed purpose built Home is close to Woodside Gardens, and a short distance from Lymington with its delightful shops and quayside.

Tastefully decorated throughout, Court Lodge provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The bright accommodation is thoughtfully laid out over two floors and it includes relaxing lounges, a comfortable dining room, a well-stocked library and hair salon as well as en-suite bedrooms. You can also enjoy the charming, level, landscaped garden with ornamental pond and seating areas, where delicious barbeques and fĂȘtes are enjoyed in the fine weather.

Group: Colten Care Ltd

Person in charge: Jaqueline Seeborun (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 43 residents

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Sheltered Housing • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Court Lodge: click here

No Bed Vacancies

posted 03 Aug 2015

Nursing & Residential

Review Score: 9 (9.015)

The user 'Review Score' ( 9 for Court Lodge) is based on 8 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Court Lodge

I visited eight care homes within driving distance of Lymington and found Court Lodge had easily the best atmosphere, more like the hotel than a care home. My sister has been a resident for over a year and I believe it was the best choice.

Court Lodge

Friendly staff, nice to patients, clean good food and great atmosphere.

Court Lodge

Very well appointed with a beautiful garden and superb food. My late husband was very happy. Felt the whole atmosphere was very friendly, but when he needed extra help and nursing care, all the staff were extremely good.

Court Lodge

I would highly recommend Court Lodge for the care given to my friend Mary.

Court Lodge

I felt confident for Peter going into Court Lodge for 2 weeks while I had a rest. We both felt we could trust Jackie to oversee the staff would give care with compassion. I liked how Jackie sat right beside Peter in the home interview & gave him her full attention. Room very good, Food good. This is the `1st home I have heard laughter as I walked thro' front door. Good activities staff who care for their patients. Nurses in charge of drugs really on the ball! Carers kind, caring, attentive. The domestic staff all cheerful & helpful Court Lodge a real feeling of warm care - unlike other homes. Recommend Court Lodge to friends.

Court Lodge

In the 5 1/2 years my father has been at Colten Care's Court Lodge the quality of care has been consistently good and I know that I can rely on his well being being catered for with kindness. He constantly tells me how happy and contented he is and how kind the staff are. Recently their communication with me has been even better.

Court Lodge

A delicious lunch which was served to me by very helpful staff.

Court Lodge

My mother has been here for 2 years and I have always found staff helpful to me and the residents. I have eaten in the dining room with the residents and found the food excellent. No complaints at all. Mum is very happy.

Submit a Review for Court Lodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Court Lodge

There are no jobs posted yet for Court Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Court Lodge