Court Lodge, Lymington, Hampshire

Court Lodge occupies a pleasant position in a quiet leafy lane. This 40 bed purpose built Home is close to Woodside Gardens, and a short distance from Lymington with its delightful shops and quayside.

Tastefully decorated throughout, Court Lodge provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The bright accommodation is thoughtfully laid out over two floors and it includes relaxing lounges, a comfortable dining room, a well-stocked library and hair salon as well as en-suite bedrooms. You can also enjoy the charming, level, landscaped garden with ornamental pond and seating areas, where delicious barbeques and fêtes are enjoyed in the fine weather.

Group: Colten Care Ltd

Person in charge: Marie Seeborun (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 43 residents

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Sheltered Housing • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Court Lodge: click here

posted 01 Feb 2016

Nursing & Residential

The user Review Score of 9.4 for Court Lodge is based on 13 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.404 is made up of 4.799 Points relating to the ratings and 4.605 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

I was in Court Lodge for two week’s post operative care . The staff were always caring and ready to spend time and listen to comments. I enjoyed choosing from a menu every day and appreciated the attempt to lay on various entertainments in the lounge.

How likely would you be to recommend Court Lodge? Extremely LIKELY

Excellent.

How likely would you be to recommend Court Lodge? Likely

I think this care home is very well run, homely and comfortable. It's full of life and everyone is so cheerful, helpful and so kind. As soon as you walk in you feel at home and the reception staff area also kind, friendly and warmly welcoming. My friend is very well cared for and very comfortable. The food is very good too. The cleanliness is second to none.

My elderly relative moved to Court Lodge after suffering a stroke. The staff at Court Lodge were fantastic. They looked after all his needs and treated him with respect and dignity at all times. I was fully involved in the decision making with regards to his care and wellbeing. They made his final months as comfortable for him as possible and were very supportive to me.

Mother has not been a resident for more than two weeks. However she seems as settled as she can be and the staff are kind to her.

New resident, its my first experience living in a nursing home and I feel like staying in my own home. Excellent service provided by staff from management to domestic. I enjoy my food.

I chose this home for its cleanliness and all extremely friendly. Its like a hotel, warm and friendly, like to book in myself.

I consider I am properly looked after.

I will recommend to all my friends and family.

I visited eight care homes within driving distance of Lymington and found Court Lodge had easily the best atmosphere, more like the hotel than a care home. My sister has been a resident for over a year and I believe it was the best choice.

Friendly staff, nice to patients, clean good food and great atmosphere.

Very well appointed with a beautiful garden and superb food. My late husband was very happy. Felt the whole atmosphere was very friendly, but when he needed extra help and nursing care, all the staff were extremely good.

I would highly recommend Court Lodge for the care given to my friend Mary.

Submit a Review for Court Lodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Court Lodge

There are no jobs posted yet for Court Lodge

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Court Lodge