Fees Advice From Saga
Care Home Advice
Court Lodge, Lymington, Hampshire
Court Lodge
Court Lodge

Court Lodge occupies a pleasant position in a quiet leafy lane. This 40 bed purpose built Home is close to Woodside Gardens, and a short distance from Lymington with its delightful shops and quayside.

Tastefully decorated throughout, Court Lodge provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The bright accommodation is thoughtfully laid out over two floors and it includes relaxing lounges, a comfortable dining room, a well-stocked library and hair salon as well as en-suite bedrooms. You can also enjoy the charming, level, landscaped garden with ornamental pond and seating areas, where delicious barbeques and fĂȘtes are enjoyed in the fine weather.

Owner: Colten Care Ltd

Person in charge: Marie Seeborun (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 43 residents

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Sheltered Housing • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Court Lodge: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Court Lodge

(Nursing and Residential Care Home)
posted 11 Apr 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Court Lodge

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.2 for Court Lodge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Court Lodge on Tuesday 17 December 2013 by Maureen J (wife of resident)

I felt confident for Peter going into Court Lodge for 2 weeks while I had a rest. We both felt we could trust Jackie to oversee the staff would give care with compassion. I liked how Jackie sat right beside Peter in the home interview & gave him her full attention. Room very good, Food good. This is the `1st home I have heard laughter as I walked thro' front door. Good activities staff who care for their patients. Nurses in charge of drugs really on the ball! Carers kind, caring, attentive. The domestic staff all cheerful & helpful Court Lodge a real feeling of warm care - unlike other homes. Recommend Court Lodge to friends.

Review of Court Lodge on Tuesday 13 August 2013 by J. Rankin (Daughter of Resident)

In the 5 1/2 years my father has been at Colten Care's Court Lodge the quality of care has been consistently good and I know that I can rely on his well being being catered for with kindness. He constantly tells me how happy and contented he is and how kind the staff are. Recently their communication with me has been even better.

Review of Court Lodge on Monday 12 August 2013 by Barbara Smith (Friend of resident)

A delicious lunch which was served to me by very helpful staff.

Review of Court Lodge on Friday 9 August 2013 by Ann M (Daughter of resident)

My mother has been here for 2 years and I have always found staff helpful to me and the residents. I have eaten in the dining room with the residents and found the food excellent. No complaints at all. Mum is very happy.

Review of Court Lodge on Thursday 27 June 2013 by Bernard H (Brother-in-Law)

They generously give us lunch when we visit. The meal is always beautifully cooked and presented. We are most grateful.

Review of Court Lodge on Wednesday 26 June 2013 by Melvin A (Nephew of resident)

My uncle has no immediate relatives and I live in Australia. The staff look after my uncle very well and I watch and listen to how they talk to and treat other residents and it is always gentle but firm and courteous. The food is very good and I always eat the same food when I visit and really enjoy it. When I arrive and haven't eaten they offer me food as well. It is a caring environment and well kept. Highly recommend it.

Review of Court Lodge on Monday 24 June 2013 by Lizzy W (Daughter)

The food here is excellent and is something to look forward to. Suggestions and requests are taken on board. The care on the whole is good, with some outstanding staff. The home itself is clean and doesn't smell which can be a problem in a care home.

Review of Court Lodge on Monday 24 June 2013 by Dawn Brown (Resident)

Excellent lunch on fathers day. Fantastic crackling and roast potatoes.

Review of Court Lodge on Monday 24 June 2013 by Ben G (Grandson)

We always enjoy visiting as the staff are very friendly and we really like having lunch in the library with Geoffrey. Lunch is very tasty and all the arrangements make visiting convenient for both us and Geoffrey to receive us.

Review of Court Lodge on Monday 24 June 2013 by Michael Garland (Friend)

We enjoyed and excellent lunch of Chicken Supreme and Rhubarb Crumble plus coffee served in the home library.

Review of Court Lodge on Monday 17 June 2013 by JILL DAVIS (daughter of resident)

Although my mum was only in Court Lodge for a few months the Management and staff quickly knew her likes and dislikes and did everything they could to encourage her to eat and drink and enjoy her remaining months of life. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff to do to ensure that my mum was as comfortable as possible. They also did their best to support me during my visits. All staff were welcoming and I saw them interacting well with other residents supporting them and their families to enjoy their home and surroundings. The activities staff provided a variety of interesting activities which were obviously tailored to their residents and the seasons. The room my mother was in was perfectly adequate for her condition but didn't get much sun or have a view of the garden and would have been too small if she had been mobile. It was always clean as was she, and her clothing and bed linen.

Review of Court Lodge on Wednesday 12 June 2013 by Bernard H (Relative of resident)

Friendly and caring attitude of staff towards residents and their visitors, who are generously welcomed, and even allowed to eat with the resident.

Submit a Recommendation for Court Lodge

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Court Lodge and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Court Lodge

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Court Lodge