Owner: Mrs A L Northover

Person in charge: C Ryves (Matron)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 63 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Down Syndrome • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single £755 – £760 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) from £665

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on The Grange: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.5 for The Grange) is based on 4 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

The Grange

Mum was a resident at the Grange for 10 months until her passing. I found the care given to mum was of an extremely high standard and mum was always treated with respect and the care staff at the home were absolutely fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend the Grange and I am so pleased mum ended her life in such a caring and loving environment.

The Grange

As a former member of Social Services, Elderly Person's Team, I am well aware of the care home situation in the Solent area. On a personal front I have visited many in search for a suitable place for friends and my two parents, including some in the Romford Essex area. Standards vary considerably, most totally unsuitable for my requirements. It is a delight to have placed my blind mother in the Grange Nursing Home. The standards there are most excellent, head and shoulders above anything else I have seen. The interaction between staff and residents, the activities they are involved in, the ratio to residents, the cleanliness and most important the food there is excellent. My mother is well cared for and is happy there, which is important to me. I am also made welcome when I visit, and kept well informed as to my mother's health when it is needed.

The Grange

Sadly my sister has now passed away but care shown at the home was excellent, care was always given there, was no hesitation if a doctor was needed they would be called at once, nursing staff always on duty day and night.

The Grange

Sadly my aunt has now passed away, but the care shown at her home was exemplary. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Appropriate care was always given, there was no hesitation if a doctor was required, they would be called immediately.

Submit a Review for The Grange