Weyhill, Andover SP11 8DE
Millway House, situated about 4 miles from Andover in a village called Weyhill offers excellent nursing accommodation together with the following.
· High quality care from well trained experienced staff
· Tastefully decorated bedrooms mostly with en-suite shower facilities
· Well laid out numerous lounges [more than seven], two large dining areas and a garden room.
· Assisted bathrooms/shower rooms with overhead hoists and specialist baths
· Beautiful garden facilities/park land
· Hair dressing salon, activity/quiet rooms
· Varied menu with choices offered from freshly cooked food
The team at Millway House understand that people need nursing care for a variety of reasons. With newly completed ‘State of the Art’ nursing wing with all the facilities, the team are therefore able to offer a wide range of services, and are always on hand to speak to you in general terms or with regard to your specific needs.
‘Love All Serve All’
Group: JSAI Country Home Ltd
Person in charge: Jenny Martin (Matron)
Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)
Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 58 residents
Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability
Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's
Admission Information: Ages 65+.
Single Rooms: 54
Shared Rooms: 2
Rooms with ensuite WC: 41
Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £500 – £1000 Nursing Care Single £673 – £1250 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) from £500
Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room
Latest CQC* Report on Millway House: click here
* Care Quality Commission (CQC) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in England.
There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Millway House