Ranvilles Nursing Home, Titchfield, Fareham, Hampshire
Ranvilles Nursing Home
Ranvilles Nursing Home

Ranvilles Care Home is a Fareham-based facility which offers a flexible service for dementia and other mental health care needs.

The home has been successful in improving the lives of adults diagnosed with dementia, who appreciate a facility they can call 'home' and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle within an atmosphere of dignity and respect.

Ranvilles residents are able to pursue as active a lifestyle as they wish, while carers are also welcoming to visiting loved ones.

Owner: Brookvale Healthcare

Person in charge: Debbie Mills (Registered Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 53 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Detention Under Mental Health Act • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Admission Information: Over 55.

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Ranvilles Nursing Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Ranvilles Nursing Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Ranvilles Nursing Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.7 for Ranvilles Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Ranvilles Nursing Home on Wednesday 22 May 2013 by Johnaton Smith (Visitor)

The personal were extremely caring and professional. The facilities were very good and the standard of food was reasonable for a care home. The resident seemed very happy and content with the service they were given.

Review of Ranvilles Nursing Home on Tuesday 21 May 2013 by Susan Sharples (sister of resident)

My sister has been at Ranvilles for the past three years and we have found the staff caring and supportive to all her needs. Meals are really good and her dignity is maintained at all times. She appears happy and fully content with her carers and responds favourably with her limited ability due to her condition. As a family we are extremely happy with the home and all it offers. She is content and settled and we are happy that she is cared for to a high standard.

Review of Ranvilles Nursing Home on Monday 22 April 2013 by J HINDSON (Sister of resident)

Ranvilles is a breath of fresh air. It is always well staffed. They cater to the independant requirements of all and work hard to treat all with kindness and respect but also a friendliness that reassures people like my sister. Everyone is brought together into a bright and airy lounge for a feeling of community. The whole house including the rooms are decorated to a high standard, nothing is left to decline. The nursing care is excellent too. One of the nurses picking up very quickly on a condition that was affecting my sister within a very short time of her arrival. This prompt diagnosis saved her life. The manager and office staff play their full part and can often be found communicating with and reassuring residents. They provide an excellent range and variety of food and drink including cakes and biscuits as well as a varied diet. I am so relieved that my sister is in this home.

Review of Ranvilles Nursing Home on Wednesday 17 April 2013 by Beryl Lee (Wife of resident)

Having turned up to view the nursing home without making an appointment I was made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble, I was made to feel very welcome and shown round with every question answered, my husband has been a resident now for eight months and I'm very happy with the way they take care of him. He is always clean and tidy and if I have any worries the staff are always ready to put my mind at ease.

Review of Ranvilles Nursing Home on Wednesday 16 May 2012 by James Habens (Son of deceased resident)

I was very impressed with the care and love that my mother received at Ranvilles over the last 4 years. The staff always had time to talk about any concerns and always showed patience with the very difficult residents. Mother was always very clean as was her room, Her clothes were laundered frequently and I never found her distressed. All the areas of the home are kept very clean and tidy which is very difficult with the type of residents that they are caring for. My mother was cared for far better than she could have been at home or in an NHS hospital. Well done to all the staff and thanks for all their care and dedication.

Review of Ranvilles Nursing Home on Monday 14 May 2012 by Barbara M (Wife of Resident)

My husband has dementia, at Ranvilles he is given care, dignity and respect by all members of staff. All the staff are confident, caring, and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The home is clean, well-kept and spacious. Residents are allowed the freedom to wander; there is also a large well-kept garden for residents to use. Dementia is a challenging illness, at Ranvilles that challenge is met with every aspect of care. I would recommend it to anyone seeking a home for a loved one.

Review of Ranvilles Nursing Home on Monday 30 April 2012 by Joyce C (Wife of Resident)

I am the wife of a resident at Ranvilles who has vascular dementia and has been there now for about 18 months. I feel he is in very good hands there. I go so see him at least 3 times a week. I have got to know the manager and most of the staff. They say hello when I go in and all are very friendly. As I am now on my own I call it my second home. It has a warm friendly atmosphere. Considering my husband's illness he is happy and comfortable. The home is very clean and has good food. I can always talk to the senior staff if I have any worries. He is very lucky to be there.

Submit a Recommendation for Ranvilles Nursing Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Ranvilles Nursing Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Ranvilles Nursing Home

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Ranvilles Nursing Home