Solent Cliffs Care Home, Fareham, Hampshire

Solent Cliffs Care Home is a versatile facility based midway between Southampton and Fareham, playing an important part in the local area's healthcare provision.

The home's services are ideal for the care needs of older people, as well as respite and adults with a physical disability.

At Solent Cliffs every individual receives a personal care plan and 24/7 access to carers, while all professional are well-versed on safety plans.

New refurbishments have gained five rooms looking onto the Isle of Wight/ Solent.

Group: Brookvale Healthcare

Person in charge: Helen Davison (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 40 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Hindi, Slovak, Swahili, Tagalog

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Solent Cliffs Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.6 for Solent Cliffs Care Home) is based on 6 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Solent Cliffs Care Home

I came here from another home in Southampton where I had been for two years. I was very satisfied with the home, the care I received, cleanliness and food. Overall very, very good. I am now at Solent Cliffs (I needed to transfer due to nursing needs) my son recommended Solent Cliffs and I receive the same quality of care here, overall I am happy here.

How likely would you be to recommend Solent Cliffs Care Home? Extremely likely

Solent Cliffs Nursing Home
Rosemarie Jennings has been a resident of Solent Cliffs since 19th January 2012, from QA Hospital after fall suffering subdural haematoma. Nursing care has been very good for my mother. Personal care sometimes due to staff shortage at short notice has been up and down. always addressed when bought to staff attention. Activities much improved this year. Food has been an issue but also been addressed and this year much improved. Mother's dementia now being managed, seems very settled most of the time. I visit daily.

Solent Cliffs Care Home

This is a lovely home the staff are friendly and efficient. I am well cared for and feel like this is my home now.

Solent Cliffs Care Home

I feel this is a nice place to be. I am happy with my care that I received. I enjoy being in the home. Staff are lovely the room is nice and food is lovely.

Solent Cliffs Care Home

Like most things in this world nothing is perfect, on the whole care and conditions at Solent Cliffs have been very good. The staff have a very difficult job looking after Roger, it is his condition and not anything to do with his care. The staff do a great job. Meals have been excellent until recently, when agency staff were employed, this has been put right. The laundry and cleaning staff do a very good job. Roger's room is kept very clean, although it could do with a new carpet and a coat of paint.

How likely would you be to recommend Solent Cliffs Care Home? Don't know

Solent Cliffs Care Home

I love it here the staff are lovely, this is my home.

Submit a Review for Solent Cliffs Care Home

January 2010

There are no jobs posted yet for Solent Cliffs Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Solent Cliffs Care Home