Thalassa Nursing Home, Gosport, Hampshire

Thalassa Nursing Home is a facility from Numada Healthcare, a family-run business that believes in quality care training and a personal touch. The home welcomes short and long-term needs and carers are experienced in many specialist and complex health issues. The home itself has a charming interior, ideal for a relaxing lifestyle, though there is much to experience and be involved with.

Group: Numada Health Care Ltd

Person in charge: Fiona Clemson (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 47 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single £686 – £900 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) £686 – £700

Facilities & Services: Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Thalassa Nursing Home: click here

The user Review Score of 8.8 for Thalassa Nursing Home is based on 8 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 8.755 is made up of 4.615 Points relating to the ratings and 4.14 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

Dad went to Thalassa after a spell in hospital. The care he received was top class. The staff are so friendly and caring, nothing was to much trouble

Food was excellent and plenty of it.

The home was very clean and comfortable very welcoming.

How likely would you be to recommend Thalassa Nursing Home? Extremely LIKELY

Like all aspects of business it's all about people. The home is run with discipline and care by the manager and her team, as long as this continues Thalassa N/W is highly recommended by me.

This business is with discipline and fairness, which makes for a happy friendly team. Having worked for a number of managers in my 55 years, I can honestly say that those who work here are lucky. For the residents it really is home.

An excellent care home, very well managed and without a doubt, one of the very best in Hampshire. My son (age 42) has severe MS - he is well looked after by secure and friendly staff. Could not wish for better.

The staff are excellent and amazing, so caring and helpful. Nothing too much trouble. Family orientated, couldn't be better.

Outstanding service. Thoroughly committed carers; excellent food and facilities. Superb management. So reassuring to know that someone you care about so much is clearly in excellent hands. Never 'feels' like a nursing home.

I have been here now for nearly a year, and in that time I have become more convinced that the standards here are excellent and still improving. There is a lot written about homes not coming up to expectations but Thalassa is not one of them. The management, staff, surroundings, care and attention to user needs are very good. Any problems are dealt with promptly. I find it difficult to envisage needing to move, given that my basic physical condition does not change. More importantly I believe that my money is well spent.

How likely would you be to recommend Thalassa Nursing Home? Likely

First class nursing home

As a Registered Social Worker myself I know what I am looking for in a nursing home for my father and I know the warning signs that would indicate poor care standards. This home was in fact recommended to us by other professionals whose opinions I respect and value. Thalassa excels in all areas to my knowledge and I visit most days at varying times of day. I cannot fault the manager who is very responsive, alert, caring and highly organised. Care and nursing staff are friendly, good humoured and patient. The premises are clean and tidy. Resident preferences are accommodated rather than residents having to fit into a regime to suit staff. I even get brought a cup of tea or coffee when I visit! I visited many local homes when looking for somewhere for my dad - this was definitely the right choice and I am confident in saying your relative would be well cared for here.

How likely would you be to recommend Thalassa Nursing Home? Extremely LIKELY

Submit a Review for Thalassa Nursing Home

October 2015

There are no jobs posted yet for Thalassa Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Thalassa Nursing Home