Beechcare Care Home, Dartford, Kent

Beechcare Care Home is located in the village of Darenth in Kent. The home is easily accessible to shops, amenities and public transport. Darenth is convenient for the M25 motorway and is just 2 miles from Dartford.

Beechcare is a purpose built care home providing nursing and social care for older people. Accommodation is provided in en-suite single occupancy rooms, some are spacious enough for sharing.

The home provides several lounges and separate dining rooms, where residents can enjoy meals together. A good selection of traditional home cooked meals using fresh produce is served.

A hair stylist and qualified Chiropodist visit the home regularly.

A programme of activities is offered to residents.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Sharon Cordrey (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Kent County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 40 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Head/Brain Injury

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Beechcare Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (9.3 for Beechcare Care Home) is based on 10 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Beechcare Care Home

From the minute you arrive at Beechcare you feel calm and relaxed, as it is set in gorgeous countryside. It is so clean, fresh and beautifully decorated. I love the old time memorabilia dotted around. The kitchen is always open for tea, coffee etc, so when visiting my mum I always make us both a cuppa! The staff are always polite and friendly, they can't wait to tell us what mums been up to. All facilities here are outstanding, I always enjoy my visits and when I leave, I know I am comforted, that my mum is well looked after and that means the world to me.

Beechcare Care Home

Mum is very happy there.

Beechcare Care Home

Mother has been here since January 2015, most of the staff are lovely and caring especially the manager. I have no regrets having mother in here and feel very lucky to have a place here. I would recommend Beechcare to anyone as it is a happy place to be.

Beechcare Care Home

As my sister has only been at the home for a few weeks i am unable to assess everything. From what I have seen so far the staff are very helpful and pleasant and whenever my sister or I have asked them to do something they have carried it out efficiently and with a smile. The manager and deputy manager have answered my queries and have taken time to explain everything in great detail whenever I have had any questions. My sister has said that she is very happy at the home.

Beechcare Care Home

When my nan moved in it was like home form home, all the staff are so friendly and really go the extra mile. They are kind and nothing is ever too much. The staff really helped my nan to feel at home. The food is lovely and I have eaten with my nan.

Beechcare Care Home

Good care is taken of my mother-in-law.

How likely would you be to recommend Beechcare Care Home? Likely

Beechcare Care Home

After finding the care home. I thought would be suitable for my father. I was extremely pleased I made the right choice. Staff are friendly and helpful and is run in an excellent manner!

Beechcare Care Home

I would recommend Beechcare Home to anyone! The staff and management here are all brilliant and very attentive to the residents. After previous care homes have been awful it is excellent to finally have my nan in a great care home. Facilities, cleanliness, staff, management and overall standards are brilliant.

Beechcare Care Home

I visit my wife 3 times a week. She loves the home and the staff. I have my lunch with my wife. The staff are wonderful. They are all so caring.

How likely would you be to recommend Beechcare Care Home? Likely

Beechcare Care Home

I am so glad we found this nursing home. The staff are friendly and helpful and most importantly do a brilliant job of looking after my nan. We can sleep easily at night knowing she is being cared for.

Submit a Review for Beechcare Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Beechcare Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Beechcare Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Beechcare Care Home