Mill House Nursing Home, Witney, Oxfordshire

Mill House is a Witney care and nursing accommodation set up in a renovated period home, where residents enjoy a modern care service with their own care packages and activities programme.

Together with attractive gardens and a conservatory, Mill House has its own library, offering residents a wide range of personal choice in terms of how they spend their days.

The dietary and cultural needs of service users are well-respected, with refreshments available throughout the day and night and carers making regular checks on residents' needs.

Group: brighterkind

Person in charge: Stephanie Julian (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Oxfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 38 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Cancer Care • Hearing Impairment • Multiple Sclerosis • Parkinson's Disease • Stroke

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): German, Spanish; Castilian, Polish

Facilities & Services: Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Mill House Nursing Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.2 for Mill House Nursing Home) is based on 3 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Mill House Nursing Home

Hello, my mother Carmen was not very well, mum is 87. It came to the time for mum to go to a care home. The manager Stephanie Julian gets my 10/10. When your in the room with Stephanie she makes your feel happy and safe. Things could not be any better for our family. Stephanie with her back up staff, work so well as a team. I can go to bed at night and my mum is happy and safe in her new home. I do not need to think is my mum on the floor and can't get help any more. Mill house has a home feel to it, not cold. Stephanie is a team player, with love for all. Well done to all.

How likely would you be to recommend Mill House Nursing Home? Extremely likely

Mill House Nursing Home

After loosing our father the family knew that mum needed 24 hour care, so we decided on Mill House Nursing home and in the few weeks mum has been there she has been looked after fantastically, all the staff are very helpful, friendly and very professional at all times. The food and room are first class, we have lots of mums pictures and personal things in her room. There is always things for the residents to do i.e. bingo, quizzes etc. Overall a place I would recommend to anyone, thanks to Steff and her staff for the love and care shown to our mum.

Mill House Nursing Home

My father and I wanted to thank the Mill House Care Home in Witney for the care and attention they gave to my mother, Enid Swinford, in the last 4 days of her life. Unfortunately her illnesses meant she only spent 4 days in Mill House but those 4 days were quiet and comfortable for her, and meant my father could say goodbye to her in peaceful surroundings. A special thanks to the staff who gave my dad cups of tea and fed him as he sat with my mum.

Submit a Review for Mill House Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Mill House Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Mill House Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Mill House Nursing Home