Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home, Guildford, Surrey
Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home
Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home

The Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home is a Guildford facility that is part of the growing and respected portfolio of providers and experts called Carebase.

The service welcomes residents for residential, nursing and dementia care, with staff skilled in taking care of the needs of the elderly, as well as those with mental health complications.

Residents are encouraged to practice their personal freedoms, treating Queen Elizabeth Park as their own home and inviting their family and friends to visit regularly.

Group: Carebase Ltd

Person in charge: Jean Bishop (Senior Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 77 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Hearing Impairment • Speech Impairment

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.1 for Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home on Monday 1 September 2014 by Douglas Pirrie (Son of deceased resident)

My father stayed only a few weeks at Queen Elizabeth Park, the care and attention he received exceeded all my expectations. A splendid clean and homelike experience. Thank you so much.

Review of Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home on Wednesday 20 August 2014 by Deborah B (Daughter of resident)

The care that my mother received was outstanding. She spent two weeks respite on the nursing floor. Everyone she came into contact with had time to give my mother such wonderful attention. Nothing was too much trouble. So much so she didn't want to leave!! and for someone that feared going into a care home we found it amazing. Facilities that were there were brilliant.

Review of Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home on Monday 30 June 2014 by Jennifer W (Daughter of Resident)

My Mother was only at Queen Elizabeth Park Home for two weeks before she sadly died. Within this time all the staff were supportive,kind,thoughtful and professional in every aspect. Not only to my Mother, but to myself and my family.

Review of Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home on Thursday 19 June 2014 by Jean G (Wife of Resident)

They keep my husband very busy, safe and the people are friendly and helpful.

Review of Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home on Wednesday 18 June 2014 by Mae Deverell (Wife of resident)

My husband was a resident at Queen Elizabeth Park for 1 year and 8 months. He died on 16 May age 101. From the beginning I knew he was in the right place. While I awaited his arrival from the hospital, staff members introduced themselves and had a chat. He was always treated with patience and courtesy. At all times the staff achieved what they aimed for, to keep him comfortable, clean and free of pain. I was always treated as one of a family. I cannot praise the staff enough.

Review of Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home on Tuesday 27 May 2014 by Anne Moffat (Daughter of care home resident)

My Dad has been a resident for 2 months having been in hospital previously for 7 months with a brain tumour. The manager and staff are so welcoming, friendly, always make time to talk to us and want to make us all feel at home. Nothing is too much trouble. The activities put on for the residents are fantastic and ensure that the residents do not get bored. He has improved so much that we are now planning his discharge. This would not have been possible without the care, encouragement and determination of the staff. The staff in charge are so professional, helpful and positive. We looked at many care homes and can not recommend this one enough, it was definitely the right choice. We would be very happy for my dad to return if and when the time is appropriate again.

Review of Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home on Tuesday 27 May 2014 by Jean B (Wife of resident)

My husband who is 77 was transferred to this care home from Woking Rehabilitation Unit after having had a brain tumour removed 9 months ago in St Georges Hospital. We looked at 12 care homes in the area and this was the only one we deemed suitable for a man of his age. He is very happy and the home is so welcoming and kind to both him and us. We hope to have him home in the not too distant future. I would highly recommend this home to people.

Review of Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home on Thursday 7 March 2013 by Pino Cammisa (Husband of resident)

About two years ago my wife, who needs 24/7 care, had to move from a care home run by a large national organisation because the care provided there was not up to minimum standards (and I am being very kind to them!!). When my wife arrived at Queen Elizabeth Park (QEP) she was emaciated, dehydrated and generally in a very sorry state, according to the former home's doctor she did not have long to go. At QEP the wonderful nurses and care assistants made my wife welcome, stabilised her precarious state of health and gave her back an element of life enjoyment. All staff from management to the newest recruit have respect for the residents and for the patients and are helpful and very kind towards the relatives. Words are not sufficient to praise their abnegation and dedication to the care of the sick and frail. I would highly recommend Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home.

Submit a Recommendation for Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Queen Elizabeth Park Private Care Home