Group: S P C

Person in charge: Julie Billington (Registered Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 30 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Cancer Care • Hearing Impairment • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single £655 – £850 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) £465 – £600

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Springfield Manor Nursing Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Springfield Manor Nursing Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Springfield Manor Nursing Home

Recommendation Score: 8 (7.969)

The user 'Recommendation Score' ( 8 for Springfield Manor Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Springfield Manor Nursing Home on Monday 2 June 2014 by David Walton (Son of resident)

My mother spent her last year at Springfield Manor where she was treated with kindness and respect by all the staff and in particular the manager Julie and nurse Rowena. Despite my mothers dementia which left her very confused and sometimes argumentative she was always looked after kindly and I felt she was comfortable in her new 'home'. She loved the food and appreciated the constant attention she received from all the carers. This is a truly friendly and caring Nursing home and I would be happy to recommend it to anyone looking for nursing care for a loved one.

Review of Springfield Manor Nursing Home on Sunday 17 March 2013 by Catherine Black (Daughter of resident)

I am writing to thank you and your staff for the wonderful care you gave to my mother during the last seven weeks of her life. My mother decided she could no longer live alone and we chose your home because of the quality of care we knew she would get. I know that all the staff enjoyed going in to talk with her as she had all her faculties almost up until the end. If there was ever any problem this could easily be discussed with you or one of your nursing staff and the problem was then resolved. You cared for her right up until her death and were always so kind to me and my sister. I consider that the care you gave to my mother was exemplary and I would like to recommend Springfield Manor very strongly as a care home and for end of life care. My mother sadly died of cancer but you supported her throughout to the very end.

Review of Springfield Manor Nursing Home on Monday 19 November 2012 by Geoff Perkins (Son of Resident)

Mum passed away 3 weeks ago having been a resident for the last 3 1/2 years. This is not a regimented environment. The home treats everyone as individuals. There is no set regime that everyone must follow but rather what is best for each resident. You can visit unannounced at any time. The staff are, without exception, extremely caring. It is a bit like one big family. During Mum's last hours, one of the staff sat with her so that she would not be alone. After Mum passed away, they offered to host refreshments after the funeral (if we wished). After some thought we accepted and the chef prepared refreshments that would have put many hotels to shame. Why did they do that? Because, they said, it was Mum's home and they wanted to! That is the sort of place it is. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Submit a Recommendation for Springfield Manor Nursing Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Springfield Manor Nursing Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Springfield Manor Nursing Home

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Springfield Manor Nursing Home

Other Care Homes located nearby to Springfield Manor Nursing Home

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page