Sunrise of Weybridge, Weybridge, Surrey
Sunrise of Weybridge
Sunrise of Weybridge

Tel: 01932 809387

Sunrise of Weybridge vibrant community is located in the prestigious Surrey town, close to Queens Road shops and restaurants. They offer a wonderful environment in which to live, however it’s a vast, dedicated team of skilled care managers, housekeepers, chefs, activities coordinators and others that make Sunrise of Weybridge the preferred choice for so many. Residents can enjoy secluded landscaped gardens, while a newly extended Reminiscence neighbourhood offers a specialist team to care and support those with memory impairment. The community is ideally located close to road and rail transport links, allowing for easy access by friends and family.

Group: Sunrise Senior Living

Person in charge: Tracey Wilson (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 113 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Speech Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Sunrise of Weybridge: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Sunrise of Weybridge

(Call 01932 809387 for details of vacancies in both our dementia care and assisted living neighbourhoods.)
posted 25 Jul 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Sunrise of Weybridge

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.2 for Sunrise of Weybridge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Sunrise of Weybridge on Tuesday 28 January 2014 by Jacqui L (Daughter-in-law of resident)

We feel dad is well looked after in lovely surroundings, the communication on his care and health needs is good and reassuring. We have built up a good relationship with the staff and so has dad. We are welcome at all times and always have complete access to dad. We feel we can trust Sunrise with our wonderful dad.

Review of Sunrise of Weybridge on Tuesday 28 January 2014 by M H (Resident)

Having been a resident for 5 months I feel that I honestly can recommend this home especially of the residents are in need of everyday care.

Review of Sunrise of Weybridge on Monday 27 January 2014 by John C (Son of Resident)

The home is clean and bright with good sized bedrooms and excellent bathrooms (shower rooms) for easy showering and washing of disabled residents. The staff are very caring and attentive and look after residents very well. There is always some sort of activity every day and staff try to get residents involved.

Review of Sunrise of Weybridge on Thursday 23 January 2014 by John Cavalla (Husband of resident)

From inspection and occupancy I would suggest Sunrise is the Rolls Royce of local care homes. While far from being inexpensive the home provides excellent value for money. The staff were numerous and invariably helpful and caring.

Submit a Recommendation for Sunrise of Weybridge

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Sunrise of Weybridge and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Sunrise of Weybridge

Chris

Chris Arundel

Job Title: Assisted Living Co-ordinator

Description: I have worked in the health care profession for 20 years, within the NHS as well private care providers. I joined the Sunrise team in 2014 and enjoy my role as Assisted Living Co-ordinator. I strive to provide the highest standard of care and develop the assisted living team to achieve the same goals for our residents at Sunrise of Weybridge. Being able to provide our residents with a loving, caring home they need and deserve is very satisfying.

Rajiv

Rajiv Jos

Job Title: Reminiscence Co-ordinator

Description: I've worked in care since 2005 and joined the Sunrise of Weybridge team in December 2013. It has been an amazing, rewarding and a fulfilling experience. It's really a great feeling to know that I am a part of a care group which practices what it says, which is simply awesome. I am really passionate about helping residents in Reminiscence as I see them smile so often, even when they have to deal with their own day to day challenges. This really is quite inspiring.

Sarah

Sarah Fuller

Job Title: Deputy Manager

Description: Prior to working at Sunrise, I cared for people with dementia as a domiciliary carer. The Sunrise principles of service ensure that our residents receive excellent care, which is something I am very passionate about. I have worked in both our assisted living and dementia neighbourhoods and feel very lucky to have met such lovely residents. I have particularly enjoyed listening to the stories about their interesting lives. My favourite part of my day is when I arrive at work and see the morning smiles on our residents' faces.

Mary

Mary Chaplin-Smith

Job Title: Activities and Volunteers Co-ordinator

Description: Laughter, happiness and fun are the key to making the Residents enjoy their lives at Sunrise. The rewards for this are enormous and that’s the goal that I want myself and my team to achieve on a daily basis.

Will

Will Burke

Job Title: Director of Community Relations

Description: Working at Sunrise of Weybridge is incredibly rewarding. I see families on a daily basis having to make incredibly difficult decisions for themselves or their loved ones. I am able to guide them through the process with confidence knowing that we are able to offer the best standard of care in this beautiful setting. The true reward is seeing someone who was struggling at home prove our mission in practice; ‘To Champion Quality of Life in All Seniors’.

Nicki

Nicki Mercer

Job Title: Community Relations Associate

Description: I joined Sunrise in September 2010, as a Care Manager in Bournemouth, in 2012 I transferred to a new role as a Community Relations Associate, supporting the Director of Community Relations. I moved to the Weybridge community in 2014. My new role enables me to meet and greet new residents and their families and get involved in events for residents within the Weybridge community. I enjoy getting to know residents before they move in and helping them settle in and become part of the Sunrise family. I enjoy my role and love that every day is different!

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Sunrise of Weybridge