Fees Advice From Saga
Sunrise of Weybridge, Weybridge, Surrey
Sunrise of Weybridge
Sunrise of Weybridge

Tel: 01932 809387

Sunrise of Weybridge vibrant community is located in the prestigious Surrey town, close to Queens Road shops and restaurants. They offer a wonderful environment in which to live, however it’s a vast, dedicated team of skilled care managers, housekeepers, chefs, activities coordinators and others that make Sunrise of Weybridge the preferred choice for so many. Residents can enjoy secluded landscaped gardens, while a newly extended Reminiscence neighbourhood offers a specialist team to care and support those with memory impairment. The community is ideally located close to road and rail transport links, allowing for easy access by friends and family.

Owner: Sunrise Senior Living

Person in charge: Judy Addison (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 113 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Speech Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Sunrise of Weybridge: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Sunrise of Weybridge

(Call 01932 809387 for details of vacancies in both our dementia care and assisted living neighbourhoods.)
posted 15 Apr 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Sunrise of Weybridge

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.2 for Sunrise of Weybridge) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Sunrise of Weybridge on Tuesday 28 January 2014 by Jacqui L (Daughter-in-law of resident)

We feel dad is well looked after in lovely surroundings, the communication on his care and health needs is good and reassuring. We have built up a good relationship with the staff and so has dad. We are welcome at all times and always have complete access to dad. We feel we can trust Sunrise with our wonderful dad.

Review of Sunrise of Weybridge on Tuesday 28 January 2014 by M H (Resident)

Having been a resident for 5 months I feel that I honestly can recommend this home especially of the residents are in need of everyday care.

Review of Sunrise of Weybridge on Monday 27 January 2014 by John C (Son of Resident)

The home is clean and bright with good sized bedrooms and excellent bathrooms (shower rooms) for easy showering and washing of disabled residents. The staff are very caring and attentive and look after residents very well. There is always some sort of activity every day and staff try to get residents involved.

Review of Sunrise of Weybridge on Thursday 23 January 2014 by John Cavalla (Husband of resident)

From inspection and occupancy I would suggest Sunrise is the Rolls Royce of local care homes. While far from being inexpensive the home provides excellent value for money. The staff were numerous and invariably helpful and caring.

Submit a Recommendation for Sunrise of Weybridge

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Sunrise of Weybridge and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Sunrise of Weybridge

Judy Addison

Judy Addison

Description: Having a hotel and catering background enables me to manage the community to an exceptionally high standard and to ensure that the residents get nothing but the best. I am proud to lead such a dedicated team, a team passionate about their jobs and the care that we deliver to our residents. What I love the most is getting to know the passions of our residents and seeing smiles on their faces as a result of our care.

Sarah Fuller

Sarah Fuller

Job Title: Deputy Manager

Description: Prior to working at Sunrise, I cared for people with dementia as a domiciliary carer. The Sunrise principles of service ensure that our residents receive excellent care, which is something I am very passionate about. I have worked in both our assisted living and dementia neighbourhoods and feel very lucky to have met such lovely residents. I have particularly enjoyed listening to the stories about their interesting lives. My favourite part of my day is when I arrive at work and see the morning smiles on our residents' faces.

Justyna Johnson

Justyna Johnson

Job Title: Reminiscence Co-ordinator

Joined: 2006

Description: “I’ve worked at Sunrise Senior Living for over 7 years and for the last 7 months in the Weybridge community. It was a great career move and it has been great to be part of a team that is working every day to provide the best quality care for our residents, treating each and every resident as an individual. By understanding our residents’ needs, preserving dignity and respecting independence, we help to create a real sense of home.”

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Sunrise of Weybridge