Sunrise of Weybridge, Weybridge, Surrey

Sunrise of Weybridge vibrant community is located in the prestigious Surrey town, close to Queens Road shops and restaurants. They offer a wonderful environment in which to live, however it’s a vast, dedicated team of skilled care managers, housekeepers, chefs, activities coordinators and others that make Sunrise of Weybridge the preferred choice for so many. Residents can enjoy secluded landscaped gardens, while a newly extended Reminiscence neighbourhood offers a specialist team to care and support those with memory impairment. The community is ideally located close to road and rail transport links, allowing for easy access by friends and family.

Group: Sunrise Senior Living

Person in charge: Tracey Wilson (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Surrey County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , 113 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Speech Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Sunrise of Weybridge: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.7 for Sunrise of Weybridge) is based on 12 reviews, 10 of which are displayed below. The care provider has opted for 2 reviews not to be displayed on the grounds that they are unfair. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Sunrise of Weybridge

I am very happy here with lots of things. The staff are very helpful and I enjoy the trips out.

Sunrise of Weybridge

I couldn't be happier here.

Sunrise of Weybridge

Everybody is very helpful and nothing is ever too much trouble when I ask for anything.

Sunrise of Weybridge

We have found the staff to be, without exception, friendly helpful and competent. The advantage to my mother of being able to have all of her own furniture, possessions etc around her is invaluable to how well she is settling in.

Sunrise of Weybridge

My late father only experience Sunrise for three months before he passed away unexpectedly. I have to say this care home is the best I have ever seen. My father felt at home very quickly and was received with an incredibly warm welcome. He made friends very quickly with residents and staff. The home itself is like a five star hotel with great activities for everyone. The family just wish we moved him earlier. I recommend this home to anyone and it should win an award.

Sunrise of Weybridge

On arrival I could do little for myself but as a result of caring and kindness of carers I was within 3 weeks able to mange most things slowly for myself. I had arrived 5th May 2014 and within 6 weeks I could manage everything myself and was ready to go home but before doing so developed a hernia. Delayed operation and recovery time delayed my departure until July 15th 2015. It is the belief of my son Stephen who researched all the care homes within a wide area that Sunrise Weybridge was the best, I now agree with that. This reflects well on senior management despite (I suspect) tight budgeting restrictions.

Sunrise of Weybridge

We feel dad is well looked after in lovely surroundings, the communication on his care and health needs is good and reassuring. We have built up a good relationship with the staff and so has dad. We are welcome at all times and always have complete access to dad. We feel we can trust Sunrise with our wonderful dad.

Sunrise of Weybridge

Having been a resident for 5 months I feel that I honestly can recommend this home especially of the residents are in need of everyday care.

Sunrise of Weybridge

The home is clean and bright with good sized bedrooms and excellent bathrooms (shower rooms) for easy showering and washing of disabled residents. The staff are very caring and attentive and look after residents very well. There is always some sort of activity every day and staff try to get residents involved.

Sunrise of Weybridge

From inspection and occupancy I would suggest Sunrise is the Rolls Royce of local care homes. While far from being inexpensive the home provides excellent value for money. The staff were numerous and invariably helpful and caring.

Submit a Review for Sunrise of Weybridge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Sunrise of Weybridge

Reminiscence Care Assistant

£8.10 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time or Part Time)

Community Relations Associate

Negotiable (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)

Care Assistant

£8.10 per hour (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time or Part Time)

Tracey

Tracey Wilson

Joined: 2014

I am a registered nurse who has worked in the NHS for over 30 years, the latter 10 years in senior management roles overseeing older peoples services. I then worked in the independent sector in Care Home Management before joining Sunrise Senior Living in June 2014. I'm keen to continue to build on the great work the current team has been providing to improve the quality of life for older people.I also have a Masters Degree in Management and a Teaching Qualification and want to use this knowledge and skills to ensure that residents receive evidence-based, personalised care. I'm excited to be working with Sunrise and I'm looking forward to working with the principles of Sunrise, which I am passionate about.

Candice

Candice O'Neill

Job Title: Assisted Living Co-ordinator

I am responsible for the care and wellbeing of my residents and my team. My role to ensure that we co-ordinate our carers to deliver excellent individual care and to ensure we meet the specific, individual needs of our residents at Sunrise of Weybridge.

I have worked in the care industry since 1998, working with a vast number of different people and different needs. I have worked for Sunrise Since January 2015 and I am proud to be part of a team with such high standards and values. I am passionate about providing excellent care and making a positive difference to people’s lives.

Sarah

Sarah Fuller

Job Title: Deputy Manager

Prior to working at Sunrise, I cared for people with dementia as a domiciliary carer. The Sunrise principles of service ensure that our residents receive excellent care, which is something I am very passionate about. I have worked in both our assisted living and dementia neighbourhoods and feel very lucky to have met such lovely residents. I have particularly enjoyed listening to the stories about their interesting lives. My favourite part of my day is when I arrive at work and see the morning smiles on our residents' faces.

Mary

Mary Chaplin-Smith

Job Title: Activities and Volunteers Co-ordinator

Laughter, happiness and fun are the key to making the Residents enjoy their lives at Sunrise. The rewards for this are enormous and that’s the goal that I want myself and my team to achieve on a daily basis.

Will

Will Burke

Job Title: Director of Community Relations

Working at Sunrise of Weybridge is incredibly rewarding. I see families on a daily basis having to make incredibly difficult decisions for themselves or their loved ones. I am able to guide them through the process with confidence knowing that we are able to offer the best standard of care in this beautiful setting. The true reward is seeing someone who was struggling at home prove our mission in practice; ‘To Champion Quality of Life in All Seniors’.

Nicki

Nicki Mercer

Job Title: Community Relations Associate

I joined Sunrise in September 2010, as a Care Manager in Bournemouth, in 2012 I transferred to a new role as a Community Relations Associate, supporting the Director of Community Relations. I moved to the Weybridge community in 2014. My new role enables me to meet and greet new residents and their families and get involved in events for residents within the Weybridge community. I enjoy getting to know residents before they move in and helping them settle in and become part of the Sunrise family. I enjoy my role and love that every day is different!

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Sunrise of Weybridge