Group: Athena Care

Person in charge: Mandy Jackson (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Norfolk County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 106 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: AIDS/HIV • Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Amberley Hall Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.4 for Amberley Hall Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Amberley Hall Care Home

A comforting environment for resident and family. Superb care.

Amberley Hall Care Home

Following my breakdown, I was advised to put my reluctant parents into respite. Nobody was interesting helping me with this as they are self funding. My son and I had visited Amberley previously so rang and within 2 days we took them there. Wow! They were warmly welcomed by the manager and staff, shown their rooms, given lunch and introduced to the residents. The staff went out of their way to help mum and dad, they even asked to stay an extra week. Superb on all levels.

Amberley Hall Care Home

My husband has been here almost eight years. I cannot fault the care he has received throughout his stay. The home is always clean and sweet smelling. The staff, from manager downwards are all helpful, friendly, hardworking and welcoming. I always recommend Amberley to anyone considering a nursing home as a good place to be. My husband is always treated with respect and dignity and the staff are always willing to listen to any concerns I might have, we work together.

Amberley Hall Care Home

Outstanding care not only to my mother but the whole family, the care she is given enables her to keep her self-respect.

Submit a Review for Amberley Hall Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Amberley Hall Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Amberley Hall Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Amberley Hall Care Home