Group: Morleigh Ltd

Person in charge: Jane Eldridge (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Cornwall Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 46 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Learning Disability • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Cancer Care • Parkinson's Disease • Stroke • Bariatric & Physical Disabilities

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £390 – £675 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £390 – £675

Nursing Care Single £541 – £775 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) £541 – £775

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Collamere Nursing Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (7.9 for Collamere Nursing Home) is based on 3 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Collamere Nursing Home

I had arranged to have some respite caring for my mother at the beginning of April not realising it was Easter week. Having co-ordinated holiday for my partner with his firm, I contacted social care to see it they could recommend somewhere suitable for my mother. They duty of care person said she had actually visited Collamere and had been impressed. I visited to find it was the managers first day but she graciously arranged a view. I liked the place thinking it would suit my mother, She stayed for eight nights and in stark contrast to other homes she was content, calm and well fed when I collected her. I was very pleased and pleased to recommend it.

Collamere Nursing Home

Can I, on behalf of my family thank you and your staff for all you have done for both my father and us. Father moved into Collamere in May last yea,r and has received the best of care from you and your staff up until he passed away peacefully on Sunday last. The care and consideration that we received on that Sunday was without question , wonderful, Management and the staff could not have been more attentive and respectful. Their presence and understanding made the traumatic ordeal more bearable for both the family and father. Once again many thanks for all you have done

How likely would you be to recommend Collamere Nursing Home? Extremely likely

What a lovely bunch
What a lovely bunch, I would like to just say I was so pleased with the care my dad got whilst he was at the home although he only stayed a short time. The girls and staff were lovely and the care my dad received was brilliant until he passed peacefully. Thank you to you all.

How likely would you be to recommend Collamere Nursing Home? Extremely likely

Submit a Review for Collamere Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Collamere Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Collamere Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Collamere Nursing Home