St Martin's House, Camborne, Cornwall
St Martin's House
St Martin's House

St Martins is situated in Camborne and is close to the town centre's shops and facilities. The team at St Martins are highly skilled and developed to ensure that you receive the care that you want. A warm welcome is extended to all visitors at St Martins... call in and see them!

Group: Cornwall Care Ltd

Person in charge: Alison Rowe (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Cornwall Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned , 40 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on St Martin's House: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by St Martin's House

(Please call us on 01209 713512, use the contact form for more information.)
posted 15 Jul 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for St Martin's House

There is currently no 'Recommendation Score' for St Martin's House.

There are currently no recommendations for St Martin's House

Submit a Recommendation for St Martin's House

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of St Martin's House and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

Relief Health Care Assistant - Level 1

£6.44 (plus enhancements for weekends)

(Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time or Part Time)

Camborne , Cornwall

08 Jul 2014

Alison

Alison Rowe

Job Title: Manager

Joined: 1995

Description: I really enjoy caring for people and understand how important it is to ensure the welfare of our residents. I love working at St Martin’s, it’s so warm and friendly and I really feel valued. Seeing the love and happiness in the faces of the people we care for and their families is very rewarding.

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at St Martin's House