Knappe Cross Care Centre, Exmouth, Devon

Knappe Cross Care Centre is a homely Devon care facility with pleasant surroundings and living areas that are ideal for a wide range of sensitive needs.

Overlooking the seaside town of Exmouth, the home is an ideal location for rest and recuperation, welcoming many specialist nursing needs as well as long-term personal care.

The team are highly-trained and committed to a philosophy that prioritises the privacy and dignity of each individual.

Group: Halcyon Care Group

Person in charge: Louise Pearce (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Devon County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 42 residents

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Knappe Cross Care Centre: click here

The user 'Review Score' (7.8 for Knappe Cross Care Centre) is based on 1 review. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Knappe Cross Care Centre

Wonderful staff and home, only wish we had found them sooner for my father. Admitted my 89 year old father at very short notice on Boxing Day from hospital after his then care home felt unable to take him back. Set in its own grounds just outside Exmouth, my father finally found peace and dignity there in his last six months of life. From the onset staff seemed able to not only cope with my dads needs but also recognise his likes and dislikes. He even gained weight although very ill. An independent, intelligent man, he found his disability following a stroke hard to bear. Knappe Cross supported us all emotionally and my dad physically, encouraging us to pursue obtaining a suitable wheelchair and then when it finally arrived making sure he came out of his room as much as possible. Distant relatives were able to write to my father knowing their letters would be shared with him now he was unable to communicate by phone. My grateful thanks to all the staff there, a care home that truly cares.

Submit a Review for Knappe Cross Care Centre

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Knappe Cross Care Centre

There are no jobs posted yet for Knappe Cross Care Centre

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Knappe Cross Care Centre