The Riseborough Care Home, Bournemouth, Dorset
The Riseborough Care Home
The Riseborough Care Home

Tel: 01202 318 567

The Riseborough Care Home is located near to the centre of Bournemouth and all the shops and amenities it has to offer including the beach.

This is a purpose built care home and it provides nursing and social care for the elderly.

Accommodation offered at Riseborough is in single occupancy rooms, all of which have en-suite facilities.

The Riseborough provides several lounges for residents to relax in and separate dining rooms, where they can enjoy the company of others at meal times. Traditional home cooking using fresh produce is served with daily choices being available. Special diets can be accommodated. The home has well tended gardens for residents use.

Regular visits are made to the home by an experienced hair stylist and a qualified Chiropodist.

The home provides a good varied programme of activities.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Catherine Campbell (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Bournemouth Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 74 residents

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on The Riseborough Care Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by The Riseborough Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for The Riseborough Care Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (7.8 for The Riseborough Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of The Riseborough Care Home

My mother is staying in this home at the moment, and has been for the past year. We searched around most of the homes in the Bournemouth area, but found this one to be the best all round. Lovely rooms, nice large comfortable lounge area, lots of space. And the staff are all really nice. I speak with them all regularly, and I'm happy as is my mother, that she's in the best home for her. It's like being at home, but a lot safer..

Submitted by Peter Leighton (Relative) on Tuesday 21 January 2014.

Review of The Riseborough Care Home

Finding life difficult on his own, I moved my father to the Riseborough on a week's trial 3 months ago. It was recommended to me by a friend and looking round I was delighted at the facilities offered depending on needs of residents, plus it is kept beautifully clean and tidy. Another big plus is easy access and parking but the best thing of all is the staff, Catherine in charge is incredibly special, a lot of responsibilities but so capable and so kind, thoughtful, efficient, interested in everyone and gifted. To my delight my father settled in immediately thanks to all the staff who have been so good to him. One staff member who has worked there for years told me it was like one big happy family and that has been our experience. The staff have become friends to Dad, and he is so happy there. Obviously there are certain rules the home has to abide with, but it's such a positive and flexible place and they go out of there way to make it a special place to be. Visitors are always welcomed. I'm just so glad my friend told me about it, as is Dad. I'm writing this in the hope that anyone else who has that difficult responsibility of finding somewhere suitable for family or friend will find this recommendation helpful. During the last few months, Dad has had outpatients appointments at the hospital, the home took him and sent someone with him when I was unable to go with him, they also sent someone with me when Dad not feeling well. No one in the home had sky when Dad went in, which was a blow for Dad as he loves his football, but we were allowed to arrange and he is now set up there with his sky TV, telephone and broadband. After a few days there, Dad decided he wanted to have his daily papers and asked for them about 9pm one evening, I was amazed to find him with them the next morning. It was some weeks after that I actually discovered that it hadn't been enough time for the regular source to supply so Catherine the Matron, had collected for him on her way to work. Just a tiny example of going that extra mile. Thank you Riseborough for putting happiness and fun into Dad's life even though his health is not as it was, and knowing he is so well looked after is such a relief for me.

Submitted by Heather Maidment (daughter of resident) on Tuesday 4 December 2012.

Submit a Recommendation for The Riseborough Care Home

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for The Riseborough Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at The Riseborough Care Home