Ladymead Care Home, Swindon, Wiltshire

Ladymead Care Home can be found in Wroughton village and is easily accessible to shops, transport links and amenities. Swindon town centre being just 1 mile away.

The home is purpose built and provides accommodation in single occupancy en-suite rooms, some of which are spacious enough for sharing.

Ladymead has TV lounges and a quiet sitting room in which to relax. Traditional home cooking is served in the separate dining rooms, where residents can enjoy the company of others at meal times. Daily meal choices are available and special diets can be catered for.

The home receives regular visits from an experienced hair stylist and a qualified chiropodist. Complementary therapies can be arranged.

Residents can benefit from a varied programme of activities.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Anne Rouse (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Swindon Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 35 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability

Specialist Care Categories: Cancer Care • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Neuropathic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Ladymead Care Home: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.8 for Ladymead Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Ladymead Care Home

We laugh a lot. Very happy with my mothers care. The manager is a jolly soul, keeps my mother happy. Would highly recommend Ladymead.

Ladymead Care Home

Ladymead nursing home has been fantastic and still is. They helped my mum settle in after her stroke 2 years ago, their care and support has been second to none. I would highly recommend their services and with Anne steering a great ship, I am fully confident in their care.

Ladymead Care Home

Everyone is very dedicated at Ladymead. All working to the best of their abilities. Loved and looked after well by everyone. Ladymead is a good place and a great manager. I like the tasty food.

Ladymead Care Home

Always a very pleasant environment with very good social activities and very helpful staff.

Ladymead Care Home

I cannot speak highly enough of the care my mother had at Ladymeads until she passed away on 21st April. The location from my home was within two miles, the care and attention she received was outstanding and the records they kept for her well being was always up to date. My family and I consider ourselves very fortunate to have got my mother into such a good care home after she was no longer able to take care of herself.

Ladymead Care Home

During my service as a Police Officer I saw many homes. This was the best in Swindon when my relative needed care. I still think it is a very good care home.

Ladymead Care Home

Ladymead is a great care home, my grandmother has been here for two and a half years. The care home is a lovely home with lovely staff and they care for the residents with respect. There are always plenty of activities for the residents and days out, every resident enjoys.

Ladymead Care Home

Ladymead has been my parents’ home for the past 3 years. I have found ALL of the staff to be extremely kind and welcoming. I am always kept informed of any health issues with regard to my parents. The Activities Coordinator does an amazing job organising different events and is also extremely kind in sorting out personal issues. The food is excellent and well presented and celebration birthday cakes are made which is a really nice touch. The laundry is well managed and immaculately clean. The most important asset Ladymead has is its hardworking staff and their amazing smiles!

Ladymead Care Home

In a time of extreme difficulty the staff without exception have made the transition as smooth as possible. They have been an incredible help throughout the whole process.

Ladymead Care Home

It's lovely. The staff are good and they talk to me. They try and do everything I ask of them. This is the best place to be. I even met and old acquaintance here at Ladymead I am in my nineties and he is in his nineties, we knew each othere when we were teenagers. It's small world, a well run home.

Ladymead Care Home

Ladymead has a fantastic reputation and it lives up to it. Lovely spirit amongst the staff and excellent food. "Simply the best, better than all the rest". I have been at Ladymead for three years and hopefully fro many years to come.

Ladymead Care Home

First class. My mum has been a resident for one year. I visit regular as much as several times in a week (as work allows). I note there is always a consistency and calmness when I visit and I am always made welcome. The staff are fantastic and always encourage mum to join in the activities. If medical or doctors are required I am always informed. I cannot fault Ladymead at all.

Ladymead Care Home

Mum has been a resident at Ladymead for over 2 years now and during this time she has always received extremely good care. I have visited the home most days at varying times and always found the staff to be welcoming and friendly, also caring and supportive to both residents and families. The food is home cooked and nutritious, accommodating for individual needs. The rooms are clean, bright and homely decorated. The Entertainment Officer arranges a variety of seasonal social gatherings/events/entertainment for the residents during the year including recent visits from Irish dancers and a Country and Western Singer. Dominoes and Bingo are weekly events along with a Sing A Long. A very caring team. I could not wish more for my Mum.

Ladymead Care Home

My mother moved from her house in West Sussex to Ladymead Care Home in July 2014 when family (sons & daughter-in-laws) living close to her emigrated. Ladymead was selected as when we viewed it with out an appointment we were very impressed cleanliness and layout of the premises. It is within 5 minutes walking distance from our home which is very convenient and enables us to visit regularly. The management and all the staff have made every possible effort to assist her to adjust to the new life she is now leading and they keep us informed. We have found that they do genuinely care for all the residents.

Ladymead Care Home

The caring is brilliant, its home from home always smells clean and is clean. Entertainment is excellent if and when I may need to go in somewhere it would be here, I cannot fault one single thing about this caring beautiful home and the amazing people, management, kitchen cleaning and caring staff they are all like family to the residents.

Ladymead Care Home

I can recommend this home to anyone.

Ladymead Care Home

It's a lovely place. I have been here 2 years I just love Ladymead, we have lots of parties. Lots of fun, the staff are excellent, very kind. Meals very enjoyable could not get better at the Ritz.

Submit a Recommendation for Ladymead Care Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Ladymead Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Ladymead Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Ladymead Care Home