Abbey Park Nursing Home, Coventry, West Midlands

Abbey Park Nursing Home is an eighty-four bedroom Coventry facility, ideally suited for looking after older people with care needs, while also being well-staffed and equipped for dementia care.

Carers are skilled and up-to-date with modern care requirements, including those set out by the Care Quality Commission, whil working closely with local NHS services and the council.

Service users receive personalised care packages and are encouraged to pursue personal tastes and freedoms, with family members made to feel welcome on visiting.

Group: M H A / Methodist Homes

Local Authority / Social Services: Coventry City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Voluntary / Not for Profit Owned , 84 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Younger Adults

Admission Information: Requires nursing as deemed by RNCC Assessment.

Facilities & Services: Physiotherapy • Sheltered Housing • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Abbey Park Nursing Home: click here

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.7 for Abbey Park Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Abbey Park Nursing Home

My husband was here for three months in palliative care, his care was excellent, loving caring for his last months. His pain was relief was always taken care of, and he had a good rapport with some of the staff, having a laugh with them. His last few days were peaceful and I can't thank the staff enough for the wonderful care here.

Abbey Park Nursing Home

I have worked at Abbey Park for 12 years and on the palliative unit for 9 years. My mum Mary Temperley was diagnosed with lung cancer and given days to live. Myself and my brothers were devastated, but I knew the only place I wanted her to pass away was in Abbey Park with my friends on the palliative unit to care for her. My brothers have had no experience of nursing homes, but they were very happy with the care even though it was only for a couple of days.

Abbey Park Nursing Home

On the whole the home is quite god. The staff are very friendly and polite.

How likely would you be to recommend Abbey Park Nursing Home? Likely

Abbey Park Nursing Home

I'm comfortable with my husband being here, I don't worry about him. I fever I'm not satisfied the management have dealt with it in a satisfactory manner. The home gives him a good quality of life and he gets involved in activities. As a relative I feel my care needs are taken into consideration as well, and the home has become home from home.

Abbey Park Nursing Home

I am currently staying in one of the rooms on Stoneleigh. The care is very good and the staff are very polite and friendly. My room is lovely. I would definitely recommend this home to my family and friends.

Abbey Park Nursing Home

I initially looked around 3 care homes which had been recommended to me by the hospital. When I looked round them I declined all of them as I was not happy. When I came and looked around Abbey Park I was instantly impressed and I am so happy with the care staff

Abbey Park Nursing Home

I was admitted onto the Stoneleigh unit after having a fall at home. I am familiar with the home as my mother resides in the dementia unit but seeing the care through the eyes of a 'resident' was nice to see. I cannot fault the care I received, it was bloody brilliant. With the help of the Physio they got me back on my feet again and I was able to go home. I stayed there for a month and I can honestly not fault anything.

Abbey Park Nursing Home

The home has cared for my mother extremley well in the last 4 years, I have no complaints. The staff have been absolutely first class. The kindness and compassion that is shown when she has been ill has been exemplary.

Submit a Recommendation for Abbey Park Nursing Home

Please note this form is only for Recommendations (ie positive comments) & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required.

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Abbey Park Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Abbey Park Nursing Home

There are no performances entered yet by Residents or Staff

Care home comedy and musical entertainer

Votessm: 1 Views: 269