Belvidere Court Nursing Home

Woodcross Street, Woodcross, Bilston WV14 9RT

Owner: Belvidere Court Ltd

Person in charge: Iram Khan (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Wolverhampton City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 68 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: AIDS/HIV • Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Anorexia/Bulimia/Self Harming • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Challenging Behaviour • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Drug Dependence (past or present) • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Multiple Sclerosis • Neuropathic • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Punjabi Mirpuri, French, Hindi, Panjabi, Punjabi, Polish

Facilities & Services: Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Belvidere Court Nursing Home: click here

The Review Score of 9.4 (maximum of 10) for Belvidere Court Nursing Home is based on 21 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.350 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.732 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.618 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 9.350 for Belvidere Court Nursing Home is based on 21 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.732 for Belvidere Court Nursing Home is calculated as follows: ( (193 Excellents x 5) + (47 Goods x 4) + (10 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 250 Ratings = 4.732

The Quantity Score of 4.618 for Belvidere Court Nursing Home is calculated as follows:

My mother has vascular dementia. After searching numerous nursing homes with poor care and poor hygiene, I found Bellevue Court to be of a very high standard. Management and staff were very friendly, helpful. I feel very relieved that my mum is being well looked after and if I have any problems, the staff are willing to listen and resolve any issues.

How likely would you be to recommend Belvidere Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

Staff at Bellevue treat my father with dignity and look after all his needs excellently. They are always very polite and friendly. I would no hesitation in recommending the home.

I am completely satisfied and have peace of mind knowing my mother is cared for in a home where the staff are excellent. They are very respectful to my mother and treat her with dignity. She is always very clean and tidy (hair, nails etc) The food is very good quality and menu's varied. Any problem that arises I am contacted straight away nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend this home to anyone wishing to find a home for their loved one.

I am very pleased with the support my mum gets from staff at this care home, best one my mum has stayed in, just found out she can stay for good here, so pleased. Would recommend this home to everyone. Staff are so friendly and helpful- Thank you!

I have been living at this home for about 8 years I have been treated extremely well by the staff at this home. We have had a few problems but the excellent staff on "kingfisher" ward on the middle floor of the home. The food is excellent, I am vegetarian and the excellent cooks provide a special meal for me. I am very particular what I eat, can or can't! Keeps us in business and I am eternally grateful for all your hard work especially the bingo prizes!

My mother came to stay in April 2015 on step down from hospital and totally changed her attitude for the better. A lot happier, cleaner, more talkative, staff are very helpful, have more time for residents. An excellent home for the elderly would recommend to anyone!

The home is really excellent and they look after the residents absolutely wonderfully. The staff really take a real pride and treat the residents with courtesy and care. I would recommend this nursing home for any one who has suffered dementia or any sort of mental illness. They make you feel really relaxed. If you have any worries you can speak to any member of staff.

All staff are excellent!!
They provide John Hidson with all his needs. Any questions that we raise from family is always prompt and quickly dealt with.
Very polite.
Security is excellent.
Very pleasing and helpful.

How likely would you be to recommend Belvidere Court Nursing Home? Likely

I like the way the staff treat me, they really look after me. The staff are very kind and care for me like I care for them. I go out on trips and I love the food, they let me choose what I want, its lovely.

I like all the staff who look after me.
Love living here it feels like home.

Exceptional care and personal attention to the residents. Helpful and always keeps relatives fully informed of any concerns.

Happy with the care. My wife receives very good care.

Everything is lovely. I always feel welcome and everything is just right for us. Very clean you could eat of the floor. I love the quiet lounge in the Nightingale suite. Also recommending Bellevue Court to my neighbour.

Very happy with things here and most of all Freda is happy.

Everyone at Bellevue make every effort to offer help and support to mum and all the family. Mum has settled really well, the care she receives is excellent, The food is good, the staff always offer mum an alternative though as she is a fussy eater! Everyone here has made a very painful and difficult time a great deal easier. Thank you from all of us.

Excellent care home in every way. Meaning the home situation., the staff are absolutely brilliant. Also the home facilities are very good.

My wife is well cared for and looked after. The staff are all kind and patient. My wife's room is very bright and pleasant. They look after all my wife's needs well.

Yes, I would recommend Bellevue.

Yes I would recommend Bellevue.

Yes I would recommend Bellevue Court.

Pleased with all care services and cleanliness of the home. Staff are all very friendly and always offer us tea and biscuits. Nice atmosphere there.

Submit a Review for Belvidere Court Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Belvidere Court Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Belvidere Court Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Belvidere Court Nursing Home