Grosvenor House, Barnt Green, Birmingham, Worcestershire
Grosvenor House
Grosvenor House

Tel: 0121 447 7878

Grosvenor House is one of a number of care homes based near the Bromsgrove area, that are owned by Spring View Care Ltd, a care provider well respected in the local area for respecting the rights of individuals and offering a personalised level of care.

Grosvenor House is dedicated towards caring for those in needs of nursing, respite or rehabilitation, giving access to a safe and comfortable short or long-term stay with care experts on hand for any complications.

Alvechurch village is itself a peaceful location where those who feel fit and able enough to get outside can have access to the local community and any amenities on offer.

Group: Spring View Care Ltd

Person in charge: Mercy Johnson (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Worcestershire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 25 residents

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Lift • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Grosvenor House: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Grosvenor House

No Bed Vacancies
(No Current Bed / Place Vacancies)
posted 29 Sep 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Grosvenor House

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.7 for Grosvenor House) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Grosvenor House

My mother has been here now for about 3 years, I couldn't think of a better place for her to be at. The care my mother has had is first class, the staff here are very loving, very caring in every way possible. If any problems arise they always hone me at once. My main concern was would my mother be happy my doubts never came back she fitted in straight away. They even arranged for my mother to attend her daughters funeral and the family will always thank them for being so kind to mom at a very sad time.

Submitted by Colin Griffiths (Son of Resident/Service User) on Friday 26 September 2014. Review relates to September 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

My mother has been a resident for the past eight years and despite being unable to walk or talk she continues to enjoy life thanks to the excellent care and support provided by all the staff.

Submitted by Richard M (Son of resident) on Wednesday 27 August 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

I would highly recommend Grosvenor House. The level of care Nan receives is second to none. The day to day activities are great for everyone.

Submitted by Victoria T (Grandaughter of resident) on Tuesday 19 August 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

Generally, whilst mom has been in the care of Grosvenor House we have always found her to be happy and content and we know that her personal care and attention has been excellent. On a few occasions we have noticed the carers being under pressure due to apparent shortage in staff but are not aware of this affecting Moms well being overall I find Grosvenor House to be very welcoming clean and well organised home, Excellent, caring and helpful staff.

Submitted by Lorraine G (Daughter of Resident) on Monday 18 August 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

My mom has been there for 3 years and I find the activities are good, plus they look after her very well. Food and everything else is excellent. Facilities are very good etc.

Submitted by Roy Jinks (Son of resident) on Friday 15 August 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

My mother loves the staff and I always find them attentive, helpful and very welcoming. I would recommend Grosvenor House for your loved ones as it has a family feeling. Warm, inclusive and caring. In the new, single story extension the rooms are light and airy with access to a small, outside patio.

Submitted by Christopher Hackney (son of resident) on Wednesday 13 August 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

I would have no hesitation in recommending Grosvenor House to anyone looking for care for loved ones. They operate an open house policy which means you can visit at anytime.

Submitted by Judith K (Daughter) on Wednesday 6 August 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

I have lived here for 8 months and feel I have been cared for in every way. I have been encouraged to do things for myself and, as a result, my mobility has improved considerably. The staff are cheerful but conscientious, and I would recommend the home to anyone considering life in a home. I know I am in the best place for me and friends have agreed with me.

Submitted by Ina M (Resident) on Tuesday 29 July 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

My mother has been here over a year now and I would recommend this home as a caring, pleasant place to be. The management and care staff are very dedicated to their residents and do their best to make it a 'home from home' for them.

Submitted by Debbie Wellings (Daughter of resident) on Thursday 17 July 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

I would highly recommend Grosvenor to people. Very happy home, my mother is very happy and the food is lovely.

Submitted by Carolyn W (Daughter of resident) on Tuesday 15 July 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

My mother, aged 93, at the time had lived in the same road all her life in a city. Due to failing health and short term dementia there was no choice but to place her in care. My mother has been treated at Grosvenor at all times with dignity, respect, kindness, and caring ways. All the staff are lovely and thoughtful. Nothing is too much trouble, making residents as comfortable and happy as possible. Activities take place every day. I have peace of mind that my loved one is being looked after 24/7 - thank you Grosvenor.

Submitted by Valerie B (Daughter of resident) on Tuesday 21 January 2014.

Review of Grosvenor House

It was a daunting concept that my mother of 94 could no longer be cared for in her own home and with all the bad press regarding care homes I set about the task of finding what I hoped would be the best for her and buck all the negative publicity. The moment I walked into Grosvenor House I knew that this was the place for her and over four months later I know that I could never have made a better decision. It is an outstanding perfectly clean and fresh smelling home in beautiful surroundings, in my mother’s words it is her ‘holiday home’. The home is second to none in every respect I just cannot fault it in anyway. From the owners, the management, the nursing staff, the carers and all the back room staff everyone is fantastic, they treat all the residents with respect and enormous dignity and they work very hard but always have a smile on their face and a happy chat to accompany it. The same respect and kindness is shown to everyone who visits and for those residents who are bed bound there is an incredible feeling of warmth shown by everyone towards a concerned relative. It is a joy to visit. The chef is superb and the food fantastic. I have to mention also the effort that goes into entertaining the residents, the home employs a full time entertainments girl and she is so full of life that even the most infirm of the residents come alive. For those who have fears of care homes, forget them this is the perfect place.

Submitted by Frantisek Geisler (Son of Resident/Service User) on Tuesday 17 December 2013.

Review of Grosvenor House

All staff at the home are helpful and very caring to my father, it is a big decision as to where we would place my father and we are very happy with our choice. The entertainment for the residents and the food is extremely good especially the chefs cake!!! Satisfied

Submitted by Paul Rollings (son of resident) on Tuesday 17 December 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Grosvenor House

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for Grosvenor House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Grosvenor House