Westley Court, Cookley, Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Westley Court
Westley Court

Westley Court is a thirty capacity Kidderminster care home, dedicated to personalised care packages and effective delivery within a homely and satisfying living environment.

Residents are supported in pursuing an active lifestyle, with the home having strong community links and maintaining a positive attitude towards loved ones and personal freedoms.

Group: Coate Water Care Co Ltd

Person in charge: Sarah Webb (Care Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Worcestershire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 30 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Westley Court: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Westley Court

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Westley Court

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.3 for Westley Court) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Westley Court on Thursday 18 July 2013 by Irene J (Wife of resident)

After working in residential homes and being home manager of two until retirement I know exactly what I am looking for in quality care. Westley Court provides all my husband's care and requirements, but above all he is happy and contented. This gives me and my family great peace of mind. I would recommend Westley Court nursing home without hesitation.

Review of Westley Court on Wednesday 22 May 2013 by Sue (daughter)

As a family we are really pleased with the care that mum is receiving at Westley Court - the staff are very helpful and friendly and are always available and willing to answer questions and update us on mum's needs. The home is set within lovely well maintained grounds. I feel reassured that mum is in a safe environment and receiving 24 hour care.

Review of Westley Court on Wednesday 15 May 2013 by Sally S (Sister of resident)

The high quality care, attention and friendliness of the staff towards my sister, plus the readiness to give information when I ask for it about my sister and the quickness to let me know of any condition that affects her, is of the greatest comfort to me. That apart, the beauty and location of this home, plus the quiet serenity and comfort inside, even luxury, ensures that my sister is in the best place possible.

Submit a Recommendation for Westley Court

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Westley Court and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Westley Court

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Westley Court