Group: Waverley Care Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Lesley Powell (Matron)

Local Authority / Social Services: Staffordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 67 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability

Latest CQC* Report on Autumn House Nursing Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Autumn House Nursing Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Autumn House Nursing Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.1 for Autumn House Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Autumn House Nursing Home

I was visiting my aunt and as I live a long way away didn't know there was a special event planned to celebrate WW1. It was a fantastic afternoon enjoyed by all. The staff worked so hard to make everyone feel part of the celebration and the band were fab. The friendly atmosphere was wonderful and I know all the staff knew my aunt well by their teasing of her. Thank you one and all.

Submitted by Paula Nixon (Relative of Resident/Service User) on Sunday 10 August 2014.

Review of Autumn House Nursing Home

I fully recommend Autumn House. Having previous and current experience of a number of nursing homes with relatives and friends I can state that this is the best home I know. The staff are always friendly and organised the food is very good and the home is clean and bright .We are very happy we were able to get our relative there.

Submitted by David Williams (Relative of Resident/Service User) on Tuesday 14 January 2014.

Submit a Recommendation for Autumn House Nursing Home

(please write a short headline summary)

There are no jobs posted yet for Autumn House Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Autumn House Nursing Home

Other Care Homes located nearby to Autumn House Nursing Home

Click here for information on how to remove the 'other' Care Home listings from your profile page