Group: Waverley Care Homes Ltd

Person in charge: Julie Hinton (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Staffordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 67 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability

Latest CQC* Report on Autumn House Nursing Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (8.1 for Autumn House Nursing Home) is based on 2 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Autumn House Nursing Home

I was visiting my aunt and as I live a long way away didn't know there was a special event planned to celebrate WW1. It was a fantastic afternoon enjoyed by all. The staff worked so hard to make everyone feel part of the celebration and the band were fab. The friendly atmosphere was wonderful and I know all the staff knew my aunt well by their teasing of her. Thank you one and all.

Autumn House Nursing Home

I fully recommend Autumn House. Having previous and current experience of a number of nursing homes with relatives and friends I can state that this is the best home I know. The staff are always friendly and organised the food is very good and the home is clean and bright .We are very happy we were able to get our relative there.

Submit a Review for Autumn House Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Autumn House Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Autumn House Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Autumn House Nursing Home