Maple Court Nursing Home

Rotherwood Drive, Rowley Park, Stafford ST17 9AF

Maple Court Nursing Home, Stafford, Staffordshire

Located in Stafford, Staffordshire, Maple Court Nursing Home is a purpose-built 80 bedded accommodation which offers Dementia, Nursing, Residential, Respite and End of Life care.

Residents have a choice of lounges overlooking the garden which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. Tastefully decorated and well-equipped bedrooms are bright, safe and comfortable.

Chefs at Maple Court pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Andrea Walker (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Staffordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 80 residents

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Maple Court Nursing Home: click here

posted 17 Nov 2016

Please contact us for information regarding our bed availability

8.6 Maple Court Nursing Home has a Review Score of 8.6 (8.646)

The Review Score of 8.6 (maximum of 10) for Maple Court Nursing Home is based on 8 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 8.646 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.646 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

• The maximum Review Score for a care home / service is 10 and it is based on the published Reviews in the last 2 years. When a Review is submitted by someone who has previously submitted a Review, only the latest Review will count towards the Review Score.

The Review Score of 8.646 for Maple Court Nursing Home is based on 8 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.646 for Maple Court Nursing Home is calculated as follows: ( (71 Excellents x 5) + (16 Goods x 4) + (9 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 96 Ratings = 4.646

The Quantity Score of 4 for Maple Court Nursing Home is calculated as follows:

2. 0.1 x 8 Positive Reviews = 0.800

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Maple Court Nursing Home?

Reviewer Connection to Maple Court Nursing Home

• Partner of Resident/Service User
  • Relative of Resident/Service User

The Overall Average of all the Ratings in the following

4 Reviews* is 4.8 out of 5

*The Average Rating only uses ratings from the 4 reviews. Ratings from the 4 recommendations are not used for the Average Rating as the rating options were limited to Excellent, Good and Satisfactory.

Over the last 3 months, it has been really difficult because Maple Court was put into special measures. As I live so far away I can't come as often as I would like but I have seen the committed and professional efforts made to address the deficits in care and cannot speak highly enough of the compassion shown to me and my mother and sister during this period. I am confident now that their care is excellent and myself and my nieces and nephew will always be welcome to discuss care visits.

How likely would you be to recommend Maple Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

My partner has only been here for 3 weeks and in that time have found it excellent. The staff are fabulous and can't do enough for you. The food is very good and sometimes my partner doesn't want any lunch but they will always do him something at any time. The nursing home is very clean and the garden is lovely. The activities are very good and the activity staff are excellent. Everyone is very friendly and caring which makes the home a very relaxed and happy place to be. I would recommend Maple Court Nursing Home to anyone.

How likely would you be to recommend Maple Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

My first impression of the care home was it was very friendly, clean, the carers were so kind, going out of their way to make me and my husband welcome. The food is excellent, a good and varied diet that can only be enjoyed. The system they have checking everything that the resident has done is excellent and that way they find out what needs to be done, in case something has been overlooked. When I visit my husband he is clean, happy and tells me there is nothing he needs. His room is always clean and tidy. The sisters always give me an update on his condition as he has many health issues and they are kind to me and put my mind at rest. I have recommended the home to many people.

How likely would you be to recommend Maple Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

I am very pleased in the manner of which my mother is looked after at 102 years old. It gives me peace of mind, she is always clean and tidy. I can't thank the home enough for the care they give her, everybody is always polite and the home is always clean. Thank you.

How likely would you be to recommend Maple Court Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

My mother had dementia which highlighted a few problems. At Maple Court she was always treated with dignity and patience. She always looked cared for and clean. Outside medicals were contacted whenever staff thought it necessary without hesitation, If mum needed time of her own she was able to go to her room and we (her family) could take her to her room on visits and were able to have a cup of tea/coffee in there with her. We also watched TV in there with her, but staff did check we were all ok. I have no hesitation in recommending Maple Court for the care of a loved one.

No Average Rating is available*

I am completely satisfied with the care my mother receives at this care home.

No Average Rating is available*

My Husband has been a resident since September 2011. Following a fall from a ladder which resulted in brain damage. The treatment he has received at Maple Lodge has always been, and continues to be, of the highest order. He is treated with dignity at all times. The staff are extremely caring and pleasant to deal with, my family and I have no concerns whatsoever with the facilities and care offered at Maple Lodge.

No Average Rating is available*

My sister has been a resident in Maple Court for eleven years and has always been looked after and treated with dignity. Since HC One has taken over it has been even better. She seems very content and happy.

Submit a Review for Maple Court Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Maple Court Nursing Home