Madeira House Nursing Home, Louth, Lincolnshire

Madeira House Nursing Home is an attractive care home tucked away in the lovely market town of Louth, close to the A16 and Grimsby. Madeira House offers personalised nursing, respite, palliative and residential care to 48 residents from across Lincolnshire.

Group: Advinia Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Lynn Bennett (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Lincolnshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 50 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Madeira House Nursing Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (9.7 for Madeira House Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Madeira House Nursing Home

My nan went to Madeira House when her health started to deteriorate. She found the staff very friendly and eager to please. Nan loved talking to other residents, who came from Louth as she had done. Staff could not be any better as my nan was losing her life, they were so attentive towards her and the rest of the family, a good Holistic approach. Very much person centred care.

How likely would you be to recommend Madeira House Nursing Home? Extremely likely

Madeira House Nursing Home

My sister in law was a resident at Madeira House after having an accident at home, resulting in a fractured arm. She enjoyed the company of the staff as they were very friendly and eager to help at any time. Nothing is too much trouble.

Madeira House Nursing Home

I am in and out of Madeira House quite regularly, and I think this says a lot about the home. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The home manager is always available, very jovial and likes a laugh. I certainly would recommend this care home.

Madeira House Nursing Home

Madeira House is a lovely place to live. The home is lovely and clean and all the staff are friendly and always willing to help you if you require them to. I feel very safe and my privacy respected. The food is very nice, there's always an alternative. The home manager is always there if you need her, she likes a laugh with residents and staff. There is always a presence of her within the home which is nice.

Madeira House Nursing Home

I feel that Madeira House is an excellent place to live. Staff are very friendly, ensuring a high standard is maintained. Snowy, the house dog is a loveable puppy and we all spoil him!

Madeira House Nursing Home

I have been a resident in Madeira House for 3 years, and I thoroughly enjoy it. The staff are very friendly and attentive. My relationship with the home manager is very good, she is full of fun. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this home to anyone.

Madeira House Nursing Home

My husband has been in the care of Madeira House, Lynn, and all her team for nearly three years. He is at peace within himself and so am I. I have every confidence in the team effort. Sometimes life is learning to dance in the rain. Madeira House helps both of us to understand this and dance!!!!

Madeira House Nursing Home

I have been a resident at Madeira House for 4 years, and I have enjoyed my time there. The staff are very accommodating and nothing is too much trouble. My privacy is respected and I feel very safe here. The home manager ensures that the care is at a high standard. If I do have concerns, I inform the manager and she deals with things very quickly.

Madeira House Nursing Home

Madeira House was very welcoming when I became a resident 3 years ago. The garden is beautiful, especially when it's full of colour. The rooms are lovely and clean. The home manager always makes herself available. The activities are good, I enjoy the baking. All the staff are friendly, nothing is too much.

Madeira House Nursing Home

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Madeira House. The food is beautiful. The home is lovely and clean. All the staff provide an excellent service. I liked the home manager very much and always make time for a chat and a lunch. I would certainly recommend this care home.

Madeira House Nursing Home

I have been a resident for six years now and I find that the staff are happy, friendly and nothing is too much. I have a lovely room with en-suite. If I need to see the manager she always comes and sits in my room and we have a lovely chat. The food isn't always to my liking but the home manager is sorting this for me. I am happy here and would definitely recommend Madeira House.

Madeira House Nursing Home

I am definitely happy at Madeira House and very well cared for and feel very safe and secure. The food is an issue but the home manager is addressing this. The staff are excellent always smiling. My privacy is respected at all times. The home manager is full of fun and always listens if I do have any concerns.

Madeira House Nursing Home

I have now been visiting my very good friend at Madeira House for a number of months now, and I must say how welcoming all the staff at the home are. There is always a presence of the home manager, whether it's day or night, and she is always available for a friendly chat. There always seems to be some kind of entertainment going on which we are all invited to. I would have no problem in recommending Madeira House at all.

Madeira House Nursing Home

All of the staff work very hard to make my mum's stay enjoyable and safe. They are always available if they have any questions or queries. They are very good at keeping me informed of things.

Madeira House Nursing Home

My father has been a resident at Madeira House for a year now, and I am extremely happy with the care and support he receives. The staff are very friendly and nothing seems to be too much. The Home Manager is very supportive and her door is always open if I need a friendly chat. My father has a health appetite and he really enjoys the home cooked food. I would certainly recommend this care home.

Madeira House Nursing Home

My aunt has been a resident at Madeira House for a number of weeks now, and as a family we are all happy with the care and respect that she receives. The home is lovely and clean, and the staff are very polite and friendly. The home manager is very approachable and friendly.

Madeira House Nursing Home

Since my great-grandma admission to Madeira House, I have found all the staff very welcoming and extremely helpfull, nothing seems to be too much. My great-grandma has settled in really well and absolutely loves Snowy, the homes dog!

Madeira House Nursing Home

My granddad was a resident at Madeira House for 6months, he was looked after and cared for to a high standard. When my granddad was admitted to Madeira House he was made very welcome and quickly became part of the family. As my granddads condition deteriorated all the staff was excellent towards my granddad and all my family. I cannot fault anything about Madeira House, the home manager was very supportive towards all my family and my granddad she also spent many difficult hours supporting all the family often out of hours. As we spent long hours at Madeira House we were offered meals, drinks, snacks at any time or day of the night.

Madeira House Nursing Home

i have been in residence here for two years. When i arrived here I had been very ill in hospital for over two months. The welcome I received and the care was first class. Whilst the nursing staff seem to change a lot, especially at night with frequent use of agency nurses. This leaves a lot to be desired. The caring staff are first class, dealing with my needs with friendliness, care and compassion. I am happy here.

Madeira House Nursing Home

I am very well looked after and extremely happy at Madeira House. The home manager treats me very well you can even have a laugh with her! The staff are very helpful nothing is too much trouble. I feel very safe and secure at all times. The home is very clean. There is a variety of entertainment which we all love.

Madeira House Nursing Home

I have lived in Madeira House for two years and have enjoyed every minute of it. The staff have always been cooperative and helpful. It's very easy to make friends here. The home overlooks well maintained gardens which include my favourite tree, the silver birch, which must be the same age as me. I definitely would recommend it to anyone.

Madeira House Nursing Home

My Mother has flourished since being at Madeira House. The staff are always friendly and cover an extremely difficult job with care and compassion. Mum enjoys the social area and talking with others. This is an area she has really flourished in as she had very little company at home. There's a good programme of events on display whenever I've visited. I am 300+ miles away but always kept up to date as much as family who live close to Louth. I cannot fault the place though food is not to Mum's taste, but this is being addressed. I have no problem in recommending Madeira House as somewhere to look after an older relative.

Submit a Review for Madeira House Nursing Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Madeira House Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Madeira House Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Madeira House Nursing Home