Madeira House Nursing Home, Louth, Lincolnshire
Madeira House Nursing Home
Madeira House Nursing Home

Madeira House Nursing Home is an attractive care home tucked away in the lovely market town of Louth, close to the A16 and Grimsby. Madeira House offers personalised nursing, respite, palliative and residential care to 48 residents from across Lincolnshire.

Group: Advinia Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Lynn Bennett (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Lincolnshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 48 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Madeira House Nursing Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Madeira House Nursing Home

(Residential & Nursing care in a lovely , homely environment. We currently have 1 single room available .Funding can be discussed. Please contact the home manager for further details .)
posted 19 Feb 2015

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Madeira House Nursing Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.3 for Madeira House Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

I am very well looked after and extremely happy at Madeira House. The home manager treats me very well you can even have a laugh with her! The staff are very helpful nothing is too much trouble. I feel very safe and secure at all times. The home is very clean. There is a variety of entertainment which we all love.

Submitted by Gary W (Resident / Service User) on Wednesday 25 February 2015.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

I have been a resident for six years now and I find that the staff are happy, friendly and nothing is too much. I have a lovely room with en-suite. If I need to see the manager she always comes and sits in my room and we have a lovely chat. The food isn't always to my liking but the home manager is sorting this for me. I am happy here and would definitely recommend Madeira House.

Submitted by Douglas P (Resident / Service User) on Wednesday 25 February 2015.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

I am definitely happy at Madeira House and very well cared for and feel very safe and secure. The food is an issue but the home manager is addressing this. The staff are excellent always smiling. My privacy is respected at all times. The home manager is full of fun and always listens if I do have any concerns.

Submitted by Ernest V (Resident / Service User) on Wednesday 25 February 2015.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

I have now been visiting my very good friend at Madeira House for a number of months now, and I must say how welcoming all the staff at the home are. There is always a presence of the home manager, whether it's day or night, and she is always available for a friendly chat. There always seems to be some kind of entertainment going on which we are all invited to. I would have no problem in recommending Madeira House at all.

How likely would you be to recommend Madeira House Nursing Home? Extremely likely

Submitted by Ellie (Friend of Resident/Service User) on Tuesday 17 February 2015. Review relates to February 2015.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

All of the staff work very hard to make my mum's stay enjoyable and safe. They are always available if they have any questions or queries. They are very good at keeping me informed of things.

Submitted by Linda P (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Tuesday 17 February 2015.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

My father has been a resident at Madeira House for a year now, and I am extremely happy with the care and support he receives. The staff are very friendly and nothing seems to be too much. The Home Manager is very supportive and her door is always open if I need a friendly chat. My father has a health appetite and he really enjoys the home cooked food. I would certainly recommend this care home.

Submitted by Jayne Stainton (Daughter of Resident/Service User) on Monday 16 February 2015. Review relates to February 2015.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

My aunt has been a resident at Madeira House for a number of weeks now, and as a family we are all happy with the care and respect that she receives. The home is lovely and clean, and the staff are very polite and friendly. The home manager is very approachable and friendly.

Submitted by Jean M (Niece of Resident/Service User) on Thursday 12 February 2015. Review relates to February 2015.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

Since my great-grandma admission to Madeira House, I have found all the staff very welcoming and extremely helpfull, nothing seems to be too much. My great-grandma has settled in really well and absolutely loves Snowy, the homes dog!

Submitted by Trish L (Great-granddaughter of Resident/Service User) on Wednesday 11 February 2015. Review relates to February 2015.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

My granddad was a resident at Madeira House for 6months, he was looked after and cared for to a high standard. When my granddad was admitted to Madeira House he was made very welcome and quickly became part of the family. As my granddads condition deteriorated all the staff was excellent towards my granddad and all my family. I cannot fault anything about Madeira House, the home manager was very supportive towards all my family and my granddad she also spent many difficult hours supporting all the family often out of hours. As we spent long hours at Madeira House we were offered meals, drinks, snacks at any time or day of the night.

Submitted by Lucy Green (family of Harry Vickers.) on Sunday 27 April 2014.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home

My Mother has flourished since being at Madeira House. The staff are always friendly and cover an extremely difficult job with care and compassion. Mum enjoys the social area and talking with others. This is an area she has really flourished in as she had very little company at home. There's a good programme of events on display whenever I've visited. I am 300+ miles away but always kept up to date as much as family who live close to Louth. I cannot fault the place though food is not to Mum's taste, but this is being addressed. I have no problem in recommending Madeira House as somewhere to look after an older relative.

Submitted by Jeff Andrews (son of temp resident) on Sunday 17 November 2013.

Submit a Recommendation for Madeira House Nursing Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Madeira House Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Madeira House Nursing Home