Madeira House Nursing Home, Louth, Lincolnshire
Madeira House Nursing Home
Madeira House Nursing Home

Madeira House Nursing Home is an attractive care home tucked away in the lovely market town of Louth, close to the A16 and Grimsby. Madeira House offers personalised nursing, respite, palliative and residential care to 48 residents from across Lincolnshire.

Group: Advinia Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Lynn Bennett (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Lincolnshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 48 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Madeira House Nursing Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Madeira House Nursing Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Madeira House Nursing Home

Recommendation Score: 8 (7.950)

The user 'Recommendation Score' ( 8 for Madeira House Nursing Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home on Sunday 27 April 2014 by Lucy Green (family of Harry Vickers.)

My granddad was a resident at Madeira House for 6months, he was looked after and cared for to a high standard. When my granddad was admitted to Madeira House he was made very welcome and quickly became part of the family. As my granddads condition deteriorated all the staff was excellent towards my granddad and all my family. I cannot fault anything about Madeira House, the home manager was very supportive towards all my family and my granddad she also spent many difficult hours supporting all the family often out of hours. As we spent long hours at Madeira House we were offered meals, drinks, snacks at any time or day of the night.

Review of Madeira House Nursing Home on Sunday 17 November 2013 by Jeff Andrews (son of temp resident)

My Mother has flourished since being at Madeira House. The staff are always friendly and cover an extremely difficult job with care and compassion. Mum enjoys the social area and talking with others. This is an area she has really flourished in as she had very little company at home. There's a good programme of events on display whenever I've visited. I am 300+ miles away but always kept up to date as much as family who live close to Louth. I cannot fault the place though food is not to Mum's taste, but this is being addressed. I have no problem in recommending Madeira House as somewhere to look after an older relative.

Submit a Recommendation for Madeira House Nursing Home

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Madeira House Nursing Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Madeira House Nursing Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Madeira House Nursing Home