Madeira House Nursing Home, Louth, Lincolnshire

Madeira House Nursing Home is an attractive care home tucked away in the lovely market town of Louth, close to the A16 and Grimsby. Madeira House offers personalised nursing, respite, palliative and residential care to 48 residents from across Lincolnshire.

Group: Advinia Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Lynn Bennett (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Lincolnshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 50 residents

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Madeira House Nursing Home: click here

The Review Score of 9.6 (maximum of 10) for Madeira House Nursing Home is based on 20 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.599 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.799 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.8 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 9.599 for Madeira House Nursing Home is based on 20 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.799 for Madeira House Nursing Home is calculated as follows: ( (194 Excellents x 5) + (42 Goods x 4) + (3 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 239 Ratings = 4.799

The Quantity Score of 4.8 for Madeira House Nursing Home is calculated as follows:

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

My grandmother enjoyed her stay in Madeira House. The staff were friendly, helpful and gave great support to my family.

How likely would you be to recommend Madeira House Nursing Home? Extremely Likely

Happy and settled in the home. The staff and management are excellent and look after me really well. They sit with me and chat and will give me sweets.

I am very happy living at Madeira House. This is the first time I have stayed in a care home.

My nan went to Madeira House when her health started to deteriorate.
She found the staff very friendly and eager to please. Nan loved talking to other residents, who came from Louth as she had done.
Staff could not be any better as my nan was losing her life, they were so attentive towards her and the rest of the family, a good Holistic approach. Very much person centred care.

I am in and out of Madeira House quite regularly, and I think this says a lot about the home. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The home manager is always available, very jovial and likes a laugh. I certainly would recommend this care home.

Madeira House is a lovely place to live. The home is lovely and clean and all the staff are friendly and always willing to help you if you require them to. I feel very safe and my privacy respected. The food is very nice, there's always an alternative. The home manager is always there if you need her, she likes a laugh with residents and staff. There is always a presence of her within the home which is nice.

I feel that Madeira House is an excellent place to live. Staff are very friendly, ensuring a high standard is maintained. Snowy, the house dog is a loveable puppy and we all spoil him!

I have been a resident in Madeira House for 3 years, and I thoroughly enjoy it. The staff are very friendly and attentive. My relationship with the home manager is very good, she is full of fun. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this home to anyone.

My husband has been in the care of Madeira House, Lynn, and all her team for nearly three years. He is at peace within himself and so am I. I have every confidence in the team effort. Sometimes life is learning to dance in the rain. Madeira House helps both of us to understand this and dance!!!!

I have been a resident at Madeira House for 4 years, and I have enjoyed my time there. The staff are very accommodating and nothing is too much trouble. My privacy is respected and I feel very safe here. The home manager ensures that the care is at a high standard. If I do have concerns, I inform the manager and she deals with things very quickly.

Madeira House was very welcoming when I became a resident 3 years ago. The garden is beautiful, especially when it's full of colour. The rooms are lovely and clean. The home manager always makes herself available. The activities are good, I enjoy the baking. All the staff are friendly, nothing is too much.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Madeira House. The food is beautiful. The home is lovely and clean. All the staff provide an excellent service. I liked the home manager very much and always make time for a chat and a lunch. I would certainly recommend this care home.

I am very well looked after and extremely happy at Madeira House. The home manager treats me very well you can even have a laugh with her! The staff are very helpful nothing is too much trouble. I feel very safe and secure at all times. The home is very clean. There is a variety of entertainment which we all love.

I have been a resident for six years now and I find that the staff are happy, friendly and nothing is too much. I have a lovely room with en-suite. If I need to see the manager she always comes and sits in my room and we have a lovely chat. The food isn't always to my liking but the home manager is sorting this for me. I am happy here and would definitely recommend Madeira House.

I am definitely happy at Madeira House and very well cared for and feel very safe and secure. The food is an issue but the home manager is addressing this. The staff are excellent always smiling. My privacy is respected at all times. The home manager is full of fun and always listens if I do have any concerns.

I have now been visiting my very good friend at Madeira House for a number of months now, and I must say how welcoming all the staff at the home are. There is always a presence of the home manager, whether it's day or night, and she is always available for a friendly chat. There always seems to be some kind of entertainment going on which we are all invited to. I would have no problem in recommending Madeira House at all.

All of the staff work very hard to make my mum's stay enjoyable and safe. They are always available if they have any questions or queries.
They are very good at keeping me informed of things.

My father has been a resident at Madeira House for a year now, and I am extremely happy with the care and support he receives. The staff are very friendly and nothing seems to be too much. The Home Manager is very supportive and her door is always open if I need a friendly chat. My father has a health appetite and he really enjoys the home cooked food. I would certainly recommend this care home.

My aunt has been a resident at Madeira House for a number of weeks now, and as a family we are all happy with the care and respect that she receives. The home is lovely and clean, and the staff are very polite and friendly. The home manager is very approachable and friendly.

Since my great-grandma admission to Madeira House, I have found all the staff very welcoming and extremely helpfull, nothing seems to be too much. My great-grandma has settled in really well and absolutely loves Snowy, the homes dog!

Submit a Review for Madeira House Nursing Home

Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN

¬£14.20 - 36 hours per week (Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)
Louth, Lincolnshire

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Madeira House Nursing Home