Beauvale Care Home, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Located amongst countryside to the east of Nottingham, Beauvale Care Home is a purpose built 34 bedded property offering Dementia, Nursing, Residential, Respite and End of Life care.

At Beauvale Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms. Many bedrooms have washing facilities; all are wheelchair friendly, have TV aerial points and a nurse call system.

Beauvale chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Doreen Armstrong (Deputy Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottinghamshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 34 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: AIDS/HIV • Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Drug Dependence (past or present) • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Parkinson's Disease • Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilties • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Beauvale Care Home: click here

The user 'Review Score' (9.4 for Beauvale Care Home) is based on 11 reviews. The Review Score is is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user reviews submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user reviews submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Review Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user reviews please click here.

Please note that before 1st July 2015 carehome.co.uk only accepted Recommendations (positive only), and as of 1st July 2015 all of the Recommendations are referred to as Reviews, and along with all Reviews (positive and negative) submitted since the 1st July 2015 they are included in the calculation of the Review Score. For further information on our move from Recommendations to Reviews please click here.

Beauvale Care Home

We are very pleased with all staff and management. My wife is very happy and content. She is very well cared for in all aspects, there is always a carer or nurse at hand plus the atmosphere is very pleasant to be in also other residents are good to talk to, we are happy to be here. Many thanks, and the food is varied and excellent.

Beauvale Care Home

I feel as though me and my husband, Harry Allsopp have been very, very well looked after since coming into the home. The staff are what I call, just marvellous, they are very kind, caring and loving towards us. It's just so wonderful that we get lots of hugs and cuddles which makes our day.

Beauvale Care Home

A happy friendly home where residents are well looked after. Staff work hard to look after, motivate and encourage residents. Management and staff work well together to ensure their safety and dignity are respected at all times. Activities are held most days and are being developed. management and staff encourage families and friends of residents to join in to improve the quality of life for residents.

Beauvale Care Home

I have no qualms in recommending Beauvale to anyone in need of care. My mother was always treated kindly and with dignity throughout her stay, until her end of life which was peaceful. I could not have wished for more.

Beauvale Care Home

My mother was transferred here straight from hospital and it was for palliative care. The professional, caring and friendly attitude and manor shown by all the staff was second to none. The care my mother receives is outstanding. The care staff work tirelessly to ensure she is always clean and comfortable and ask her what she would like to do that day. Her room and personal things are always clean and tidy. The nurses and manager always ensured we were fully informed about mums care and wellbeing and valued as a family and made to feel welcome at any time night and day. Catering excellent. Would recommend this care home to everyone.

Beauvale Care Home

I recommend Beauvale care home due to my mother coming to this home a very ill lady, with all the love she was given from all the care staff and nurses, dedication and encouragement my mother finally went home a very well lady. My dad, my brother and myself will never be able to thank Beauvale enough.

Beauvale Care Home

My 100 year old mother has been in Beauvale for six months, I can only highly recommend. The management and overall care staff are helpful, efficient and nothing is too much trouble. My very difficult mother has settled in and is extremely happy.

Beauvale Care Home

Beauvale Care Home has more than satisfied my expectations. The staff are incredibly caring and friendly. I really could not have asked for me. The manager Liz is very friendly and caring. Every member of staff I've had to deal with has been truly impressive. Allison, Helen, Nicola, Sam, Doreen and anyone I may have missed. All very, very good! in fact Excellent!

Beauvale Care Home

Very pleased with how well Bill has settled. Staff are fabulous - always friendly and happy to help. Treat residents with care, respect and dignity.

Beauvale Care Home

Every one is very nice and caring and treat my Mum very well and look after her and keep her clean. My Mum enjoys her food and the meals are just right.

Beauvale Care Home

My sister and I are both very happy with the level of care which my mother receives here. There is a homely atmosphere and the staff are really friendly and caring.

Submit a Review for Beauvale Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Beauvale Care Home

There are no jobs posted yet for Beauvale Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Beauvale Care Home