Beauvale Care Home, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Located amongst countryside to the east of Nottingham, Beauvale Care Home is a purpose built 34 bedded property offering Dementia, Nursing, Residential, Respite and End of Life care.

At Beauvale Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms. Many bedrooms have washing facilities; all are wheelchair friendly, have TV aerial points and a nurse call system.

Beauvale chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Tina Fazackerley (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottinghamshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 34 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: AIDS/HIV • Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Asperger Syndrome • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Down Syndrome • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Beauvale Care Home: click here

9.5 Beauvale Care Home has a Review Score of 9.5 (9.482)

The Review Score of 9.5 (maximum of 10) for Beauvale Care Home is based on 14 Review/Recommendations in the last 2 years. This Review Score of 9.482 is made up of a Quality Score of 4.658 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the rating and a Quantity Score of 4.824 Points (maximum of 5) relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

The Review Score of 9.482 for Beauvale Care Home is based on 14 Reviews/Recommendations in the last 2 years.

The Quality Score (average rating) of 4.658 for Beauvale Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (105 Excellents x 5) + (47 Goods x 4) + (3 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 155 Ratings = 4.658

The Quantity Score of 4.824 for Beauvale Care Home is calculated as follows:

• We receive approximately 15% of Reviews/Recommendations through website submission and 85% of Reviews/Recommendations through Review/Recommendation Cards (only available to Enhanced / Premium Services more info).

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Beauvale Care Home?

Reviewer Connection to Beauvale Care Home

• Relative of Resident/Service User

The Overall Average of all the Ratings in the following

6 Reviews* is 4.8 out of 5

*The Average Rating only uses ratings from the 6 reviews. Ratings from the 8 recommendations are not used for the Average Rating as the rating options were limited to Excellent, Good and Satisfactory.

I always find the staff friendly, approachable and caring.

How likely would you be to recommend Beauvale Care Home? Extremely Likely

Came to review nursing home. Very impressed, brother-in-law staying interim in another care home. Beauvale is perfect compared to his care home.

How likely would you be to recommend Beauvale Care Home? Extremely Likely

My brother has been a resident at Beauvale Care Home for seven and a half years and he has been looked after extremely well from day one. I haven't had any complaints to mention and I'm happy for my brother to carry on living there. The staff are very caring and nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend Beauvale to anyone.

How likely would you be to recommend Beauvale Care Home? Extremely Likely

At this care home I think the staff and management are very honest, caring and very understanding to my parents needs.

How likely would you be to recommend Beauvale Care Home? Extremely Likely

Happy with the service provided, recommend to people I talk to. Carers are happy to do anything for you I think the meals are wonderful. When I first came to the home I wasn't in a very good place emotionally and now with help from staff I feel happy and love being here.

How likely would you be to recommend Beauvale Care Home? Extremely Likely

Since living here after my stroke the care team have helped me a lot. I came in having to eat and drink through a peg feed and I now can eat and drink most things now. The care staff helped me be more independent whilst I have been here I am now looking forward to moving into my own house with my partner.

How likely would you be to recommend Beauvale Care Home? Extremely Likely

A very good care home, which makes residents and visitors feel at home.

No Average Rating is available*

Dad hasn't been a resident here long, but after a couple of months has settled ok. He has lived on his own for a long time so the transfer here was a little difficult for him to get used to. The staff helped tremendously with this. I feel happy and relaxed he is cared for and looked after so well.

No Average Rating is available*

We are very pleased with all staff and management. My wife is very happy and content. She is very well cared for in all aspects, there is always a carer or nurse at hand plus the atmosphere is very pleasant to be in also other residents are good to talk to, we are happy to be here. Many thanks, and the food is varied and excellent.

No Average Rating is available*

I feel as though me and my husband, Harry Allsopp have been very, very well looked after since coming into the home. The staff are what I call, just marvellous, they are very kind, caring and loving towards us. It's just so wonderful that we get lots of hugs and cuddles which makes our day.

No Average Rating is available*

A happy friendly home where residents are well looked after. Staff work hard to look after, motivate and encourage residents. Management and staff work well together to ensure their safety and dignity are respected at all times. Activities are held most days and are being developed. management and staff encourage families and friends of residents to join in to improve the quality of life for residents.

No Average Rating is available*

I have no qualms in recommending Beauvale to anyone in need of care. My mother was always treated kindly and with dignity throughout her stay, until her end of life which was peaceful. I could not have wished for more.

No Average Rating is available*

My mother was transferred here straight from hospital and it was for palliative care. The professional, caring and friendly attitude and manor shown by all the staff was second to none. The care my mother receives is outstanding. The care staff work tirelessly to ensure she is always clean and comfortable and ask her what she would like to do that day. Her room and personal things are always clean and tidy. The nurses and manager always ensured we were fully informed about mums care and wellbeing and valued as a family and made to feel welcome at any time night and day. Catering excellent. Would recommend this care home to everyone.

No Average Rating is available*

I recommend Beauvale care home due to my mother coming to this home a very ill lady, with all the love she was given from all the care staff and nurses, dedication and encouragement my mother finally went home a very well lady. My dad, my brother and myself will never be able to thank Beauvale enough.

Submit a Review for Beauvale Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Beauvale Care Home