Springwater Lodge Care Home, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Located within the beautiful village of Calverton in Nottinghamshire, Springwater Lodge Care Home is a purpose built 50 bedded facility offering Dementia, Nursing, Residential Day care and End of Life care.

Residents have a choice of various lounges with scenic views overlooking the gardens which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. There is a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden.

Chefs at Springwater Lodge pride themselves in knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs. At HC-One, experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.

Person in charge: Anna Livsey (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Nottinghamshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 41 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Down Syndrome • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Springwater Lodge Care Home: click here

The user Review Score of 9.6 for Springwater Lodge Care Home is based on 31 Review/Recommendations. This Review Score of 9.561 is made up of 4.561 Points relating to the ratings and 5 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews/Recommendations.

I love my room and the girls are wonderful.

How likely would you be to recommend Springwater Lodge Care Home? Extremely LIKELY

Food & Drink: Poor

I am very happy and feeling better in myself.

Cant fault the home. The care is wonderful.

Everything is to my satisfaction.

I like the food and my newspaper that comes everyday. I am looked after well.

Very caring approach. Good on patient knowledge. Quality food. Go the extra mile especially with Mum's birthday party. Wonderful home with wonderful staff.

I am so pleased to have my husband cared for in this nursing home, as all aspects of his care have been really good. Everyone involved in his care have been wonderful and have gone the extra mile to make him relaxed and happy, therefore so are his family. Any small problem I have reported has been acted on immediately.

My mother was in Springwater Lodge for a year until she passed away. The care was first class. The manager and all the staff were very caring and polite, they all became my mothers adopted family.

My father has been in Springwater Lodge Care Home for almost two years and although it was a difficult decision for our family to place my father in the home, we know it was the right decision. My father has dementia and it has been cared for. The staff have been amazingly supportive, not only to my father but to all our family. We recommend the for their excellent care.

I recently chose to come into care as I couldn't manage at home. Here they give me independence but I know they are just a call away. Everyone is so happy, even the ones that moan are well looked after.

My father has respite care with the care home, for a week in June and then a week in July. He was taken care of very well and enjoyed his visits both times. It put my mind at rest that he was well looked after.

My husband stayed at the home for a week while I had my first holiday in 4 years. I was reluctant to leave him, but need not have worried. His brothers and sisters visited him and kept me informed, they praised the staff how cleanly dressed and shaven he was, and the meals were excellent. When I came home the staff talked me through the week, I couldn't have been happier. I wouldn't have any qualms about leaving him there again.

My mother was admitted to Springwater Lodge over 3 years ago, living in Australia we looked for someone who would care for mum with compassion. All the Springwater Lodge staff were very helpful and kept me informed on a weekly progress. Her care was second to none and mum was very comfortable and happy.

We are so impressed by the care given by all the staff in the home. The staff are so dedicated and caring and it really shows. We know our mother-in-law is happy and well cared for and it takes a huge weight off our minds as we live so far away. Would like to see WiFi in the facility so we could facetime family.

I like Springwater Lodge. I have a lot of friends who I sit with throughout the day. I really like the chicks that have just hatched. All the staff make me laugh and they help me.

Dad had to go into respite recently whilst mum was in hospital. From the moment we visited Springwater Lodge to the time dad left, everyone was extremely friendly and caring. Anna, the manager, couldn't have been more welcoming and we knew it was the best place for dad to be. When the time came for him to leave, he was sad at having to say goodbye to all the friends he had made, especially James the nurse, and all the staff who treated him with dignity and respect. We would definitely recommend Springwater Lodge.

Staff are very friendly and co-operative the food is lovely.

I would recommend this care home to anyone. Busy staff cope with any problems with humour and efficiency.

I have been deeply impressed by the quality of care offered to
my father since he entered Springwater Lodge in September. The staff here are kind, responsive, caring and professional. They have given me and my family peace of mind that dad is in exactly the right place for him.

My mother received excellent care with compassion and understanding of her dementia condition. The staff were friendly and polite on every occasion that I visited and all my questions were answered honestly. Would recommend this care home to anyone who wants their relatives to be well looked after.

It's lovely, I can find no fault. I've got everything I want.

Everything is perfect. Staff very caring and patient. Management couldn't be batter. Home from home.

Whilst the staff are extremely caring and hard working (no complaint whatsoever) my mothers room is often very messy with food on the floor and an untidy bathroom. I keep a cloth in her room to give a quick wipe over. The home is in need of a face lift throughout. I would not move my mother as the staff are so good to her.

My mum, Cynthia has been a resident at Springwater Lodge for almost 18 months. During that time my sister and I have been very happy with the care that my mum has received.

I could not be happier with the care that my mother receives. The staff here are just brilliant and I am just so grateful to them all.

The staff really care about the residents and treat them with respect and dignity.

It's comforting to know that mum is in a safe environment and is being cared for. All the staff do their best but could answer the call bell a bit quicker.

The care home is kept very clean. The residents rooms are cleaned daily. The care at this home is exemplary. All the staff have always shown great concern for my mother and have always had time to talk to her. They have also shown concern for family visitors when times have been difficult. Whenever I leave my mother I feel that she is being so well looked after.

Very clean. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Dining area cheerful, nicely laid out tables. Father in law seems very happy.

I cannot speak highly enough of this home. Care staff are second to none in their friendliness and quality of care. Their approach includes the well being of residents' relatives and make time to talk and reassure.
The food is appetising, good quality, home cooking style and from what I have seen the residents have everything they need or want.
Should medical care be needed a nurse is on duty and further medical services are accessed as required.
I would recommend Springwater Lodge to anyone, this care home has all the friendliness, comfort and care anyone could possibly want.

After a very difficult piece of news we needed somewhere safe and comfortable for our friend to stay. We came upon Springwater Lodge and I am so pleased we did. The facilities are excellent which ensured our friend is comfortable, but it is the STAFF who make it a wonderful place to LIVE and VISIT. They are happy, friendly, welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Submit a Review for Springwater Lodge Care Home

December 2015

Care award

Recipient: Springwater Lodge Care Home

Date: Monday 07 Dec 2015

April 2014

There are no jobs posted yet for Springwater Lodge Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Springwater Lodge Care Home